Harry - Meghan

Is England and the pubs open again now?:p
Totally open. I visited over ten today. Dead as shit!
May well be because people spent too much on bòoze during the big day, or possibly due to spending up to 10k for a hotel room near the wedding. Its ok though cause everyone has an excuse since all us tax payers chipped in without consent for the big one

May well be because people spent too much on bòoze during the big day, or possibly due to spending up to 10k for a hotel room near the wedding. Its ok though cause everyone has an excuse since all us tax payers chipped in without consent for the big one
Ten pubs :laugh::drink:

I didnt realize Meghans origins until this afternoon. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but the Queen must be softening up a bit.
Yes, she's allowed the wedding and a secret sterilization, as opposed to arranging an accident beforehand. :eek::laugh: Going soft in her old age.

Last edited:
Yes, she's allowed the wedding and a secret sterilization, as opposed to arranging an accident beforehand. Going soft in her old age.
:eek: I was going to say. I wonder if there is a clause that she bares no children, and then you said that! I wanted to say what I just did but I figured my mouth has gotten me in enough trouble. So I can blame this on you if I do. :D

I didn't realize we had to have a referendum every time the Home Office shells out a few quid. You have given your consent via your vote, or tacitly if you didn't vote. I don't give my consent for the tens of millions spent each year on bogus asylum seekers/illegal immigrants' appeal lawyers, but hey-ho!

:eek: I was going to say. I wonder if there is a clause that she bares no children, and then you said that! I wanted to say what I just did but I figured my mouth has gotten me in enough trouble. So I can blame this on you if I do. :D

I hope she does bear a sprog or two, as they'll look better than some of the existing ones.

Its aight, that money wouldnt be better spent on the nhs while the likes of my mother cant take a 30 min break literally during 12 hour shifts, while mentioning such horrendous working conditions is totally not allowed.

It may have cost a lot but it wasn't if anything a money- spinner for the country too. Take away the cooing of tourists for about the next five years, coupled with the television coverage rights that were sold to most countries, frothing at the mouth for a glimpse of the dress :D

Its aight, that money wouldnt be better spent on the nhs while the likes of my mother cant take a 30 min break literally during 12 hour shifts, while mentioning such horrendous working conditions is totally not allowed.

I am actually going to post a thread about my (sad) story in regards to stuff like this (going to try and work on it tomorrow), I am doing it to speak up for people like your mom.

mY COUSIN
I am actually going to post a thread about my (sad) story in regards to stuff like this (going to try and work on it tomorrow), I am doing it to speak up for people like your mom.
Is it something I can write an article about? Remember Im in Ontario too. Most of my publications are on Metroland

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back