Harry - Meghan

Should we start a betting page? I say she will get pregnant in the next two weeks. Even if they have to hold her legs apart and inject it in her! She will have a nervous breakdown by 2020. Baby will be brought up by Harry and family, ( Kate would take on another) and Meghan will be back in the States, with a big phewww!

Start in the next two weeks, ha, if they haven't already started, it's not like is a virgin... (which begs the question why she wore a veil and a white dress)

Yes need to run a book.... 40 weeks from today is 19th Feb so lets see....
Either way the divorce will be within 5 years for sure, she doesn't love him, he does love her though!

They may have let Harry marry her but you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't have let William!

Start in the next two weeks, ha, if they haven't already started, it's not like is a virgin... (which begs the question why she wore a veil and a white dress)

Either way the divorce will be within 5 years for sure, she doesn't love him, he does love her though!

The let Harry marry her but you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't have let William!
I know he does and that is what makes it so sick! Im surprised the Queen okayed it :(

They may have let Harry marry her but you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't have let William!
William is stronger than Harry, Harry was always a bit of a rebel out with the girls drinking where William was the goody goody. They probably wouldn't have been able to stop Harry marrying her if they tried they would have just gone off and married.

Was she using her acting skills today or does she genuinely love him only time will tell but looking at the rest of them only William's marriage seems to be the stable one I mean look at his father and uncles.

:laugh: And contrary to what some Canadians will say, we do too! Canada is the Queens second home, she even did a half wave to me back in 1984. :eek: And yes it was to me, not the 50 people around me. :oops: I LOVE William and Kate. Not digging this Meghan though. She has zero couth!
Did I mention round these parts that I shook Prince Charles' hand? I'm sure I have. If not, just to clarify, I shook Prince Charles' hand :D

William is stronger than Harry, Harry was always a bit of a rebel out with the girls drinking where William was the goody goody. They probably wouldn't have been able to stop Harry marrying her if they tried they would have just gone off and married.

Was she using her acting skills today or does she genuinely love him only time will tell but looking at the rest of them only William's marriage seems to be the stable one I mean look at his father and uncles.

Yes, time will tell, I just get the feeling he is going to get very hurt!
And as for his Grandad, the DofE does love the queen immensely, he has taken a back seat their entire marriage which couldn't have been easy. And as for Charles, we all know he loves Camilla, he should have been allowed to marry her initially, but then we wouldn't have Wills n Arry!

Apathy!
Luckily I didn't watch a single bit of it except just there on the news.
When that American Clergy started spouting off I was expecting Whoopi to appear from the sidelines singing Oh Happy Days
I was going to throw the Sister Act reference in there too, because, let's face it, it basically was! :laugh:

I like Harry and William.I even respect Princess Anne due to her work rate without every seeking publicity for it.However I think that the Royals should be seriously trimmed so that the likes of Andrew,his daughters and all of the other leaches are no longer a drain on our Country

Did I mention round these parts that I shook Prince Charles' hand? I'm sure I have. If not, just to clarify, I shook Prince Charles' hand :D

I shook the queen mothers hand (while she was alive) when a kid. Representing my primary school where she visited by chopper. the picture was taken of our shake and front page in the local paper at the time.. where i could be seen donning an pair of £120 limited nike trainers like a boss

I shook the queen mothers hand (while she was alive) when a kid. Representing my primary school where she visited by chopper. the picture was taken of our shake and front page in the local paper at the time.. where i could be seen donning an pair of £120 limited nike trainers like a boss
Same here, Charles was opening a museum or something and there were about 40 of us who all shook his hand.

But never let facts get in the way of a good story! :D

Same here, Charles was opening a museum or something and there were about 40 of us who all shook his hand.

But never let facts get in the way of a good story! :D

See this is where i owned. I was selected as the only boy, with one girl who were both to shake her hand. She was "opening" the battle of britian memorial and had to land close via chopper, and so the local primary school pitch was chosen.
The girl went on to become a successful model, while i... well, i went on to become the addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back