harrods?

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"You agree not to use your Account, place or transmit (or cause Enliven to transmit) any bet or any information assisting the placement of a bet while you are physically present in any state, territory, commonwealth or other location within the jurisdiction of the United States of America, France, Russia, Czech Republic, Iraq or Irand and, in using your Account you represent and warrant that you are not doing so."
 

scrollock

Senior Member
GrandMaster said:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"You agree not to use your Account, place or transmit (or cause Enliven to transmit) any bet or any information assisting the placement of a bet while you are physically present in any state, territory, commonwealth or other location within the jurisdiction of the United States of America, France, Russia, Czech Republic, Iraq or Irand and, in using your Account you represent and warrant that you are not doing so."
that reads like a list of all the countries al fayed is linked with corruption, i guess he has given up on getting his GB passport now.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
scrollock said:
that reads like a list of all the countries al fayed is linked with corruption, i guess he has given up on getting his GB passport now.
I was thinking along the same lines! Why USA?, France? Czech? Some of the friendliest people in the world! They must have done something to piss-off MrF! :D
 

mitch

Dormant account
KasinoKing said:
I was thinking along the same lines! Why USA?, France? Czech? Some of the friendliest people in the world! :D
Hi KK

I know Harrods stopped making offers to you some time ago.

Heck KK, you are as important as a whole country! Lol :notworthy :notworthy

Mitch
 
Top