Harrah's Atlantic City

Apparently a truly horrible experience:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That is messed up!!! But, it's only one side of the story... they may have been a bilegerant obnoxious couple and smarted off to the wrong bunch of drunks.... even if so - after that, it just sux they way they say they were treated:mad:

“You can go to Vegas. You can go to Atlantic City. You can go to a racetrack. You can go to those places and gamble legally. But don’t do it online. It’s against the law.”

-Leslie Bryant, head of the Cyber Crime Fraud unit at FBI Headquarters.

We wouldn't want people to gamble in the safety of their own homes now, would we?

I reread that post and link today too:eek2:

I can tell ya, Vegas can be safe, but it doesn't mean it is safe. I know enough not go off the main haunts, but had a freaky exp about 3-4am on a wednesday right on Freemont. No regular people, no cops on bikes, just muggers and crackheads. I learned.

Atlantic City isnt the most upscale area. The reason I like the Trop is because it's at the other end near Ventnor. I remember one time I was gaming at slots and this guy barely got the words "can i have a cigarette?" out when an attendant came rushing in and told him to leave me alone. I still wondered how they know he was gonna bother me or how they knew I didnt know him. They are really on the Ball

I am surprised with Harrahs because it's not on the boardwalk, it's at the Marina next to the Borgata and Trump Marina where all those expensive yachts are BUT.......if you go 5 minutes away from that area, good luck Chuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back