Happy New Year's (eve)

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
New year tomorrow for me.
Quiet night with my dog and a pizza and a box set.
Hate new year
All the best for you guys however :)

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
I think everyone's gearing up for the upcoming disappointing & expensive festivities, hence the quietdom
ya, there's a big to-do round here at city hall tomorrow
me, a quick trek to the pub across the roaad for a few pints, say 'rah' and back home :p Xmas was bloody expensive enough, dont need to gift the bar too :p

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
I'll be getting a lot of wrist-action, but not in the traditional sense, sadly

Instead, I'll be gawping in awe at my buff wrist as I continually reach for my wallet and pull out money to pay for drinks

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
I thought Canadians have street parties, leave their doors unlocked & hug everyone they see :eek:
Canada Day 2019 - we started before full swing; everyone hangs out front in sun rooms and chairs, directly across from me is a big pig roast and community meal, there a bouncy cage for kids and water stuff and fireworks and we all get really, really hammered lol

cd.JPG

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
Canada Day 2019 - we started before full swing; everyone hangs out front in sun rooms and chairs, directly across from me is a big pig roast and community meal, there a bouncy cage for kids and water stuff and fireworks and we all get really, really hammered lol

View attachment 120724

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)