Happy, Hopefulness

There was a similar thread (oh, way back when, before corona, before Ukraine)

There's threads for, grrs and arrgs

Drop posts here, for daily goodness....find the good, share the good :)

(yup, there, WILL be that one ass, drags the thread down....dont be that person :) )

PFFFFFFTTTTTTT BWAHAHAHAHAHA Nobody is happy and there is no hope as you should know living in Ontario. :) I guess you did bring me seconds of happiness with this thread.:p

I will be happy if I can punch Kroffe's smug new avatar in the face.:D

That made me laugh out loud.

It's the Swedish - you would be smug if you lived there also.

Nice interior design, beautiful women, stinky cheese and ABBA - what more could you ask for? No maple syrup though, which I know no Canadian can go a single day without :p

No maynards, the royal family of british confectioners (probably), shocking stuff :eek2: also...'candies'? :p
your candy bars are our chocolate bars
i dont know what you guys call candies :p

'Sweets' :laugh:

Every day, for 15 years so far, he feeds the parrots

my gosh darn bird, passed last year
walked outside, put the dog out for a a piss
there was a bird, stuck to my wall, mid winter
brought it inside
no clue how old it was
lived 35 years in my care
A bloody Guiness bird if i knew it's age
had a good life :)

'Sweets' :laugh:

Every day, for 15 years so far, he feeds the parrots

Amidst all the doom and gloom in the world today, there are some truly inspirational people out there. To use half of his income to feed these birds for over 15 years, when he is probably living in borderline poverty, demonstrates how remarkable some people really are.

But it is his belief in what he is doing that elevates his actions above and beyond what most of us are capable of. As he states in the video: "Humans alone don't make this world. All living creatures make this world."

Could it not have been released back into the wild, or did it suffer too much damage from the cold?
a cockatiel, mid winter, would never have survived P:)
they arent native and could not survive a Canadian winter :)
it was a lost bird :)

a cockatiel, mid winter, would never have survived P:)
they arent native and could not survive a Canadian winter :)
it was a lost bird :)
Cockies are lovely - and I believe their "spiritual home" is Australia, as they are one of our native species. Must admit, I loathe the idea of caged birds, unless absolutely essential.

Thank you Dion, for your compassion and care of the poor little thing. Knowing how much you love your dogs (even the Pit Pony) and cats, I am sure it had the bestest life.

my gosh darn bird, passed last year
walked outside, put the dog out for a a piss
there was a bird, stuck to my wall, mid winter
brought it inside
no clue how old it was
lived 35 years in my care
A bloody Guiness bird if i knew it's age
had a good life :)
That is a sweet thing Dio. But I just wanna doublecheck something, you're not attempting to claim bird tendering supremacy here over the Parrot man? 15<35 :p

Did you give the bird a name?

That is a sweet thing Dio. But I just wanna doublecheck something, you're not attempting to claim bird tendering supremacy here over the Parrot man? 15<35 :p

Did you give the bird a name?
Thunk
1st day he came in, he thunked his head on my finger, and realized, he wanted love :) And Thunk he was, always thunked his bucket head on my finger for scratches and love :)
I could pick him up, out of his cage (and he always had an open cage)..he wasnt clipped, he could fly
Always patted him, he thunked his head on my thumb and i scratched his head, neck and body :)
He loved his body scratches

Not sure this is the right thread, actually not sure of much these days but anyway have some cats
:thumbsup: So many negaative threads last 2 years, figured the site could use a feel-good one for people to share :D

A very good idea too Dio, there used to be good news sections or some heart-warming tales dotted in the newspaper.
lol, these days its mostly politics, war, covid and you have to go on facebook to get your dose of silly cat memes :p

A very good idea too Dio, there used to be good news sections or some heart-warming tales dotted in the newspaper.
Mind you, pre trucker convoy, big news in Canadian local papers was like, Local Firefighter Saves Kitten From Hydro-Pole :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back