New Slot Announcement Happy Halloween - Play'n Go

Wild Reels

Meister Member
webmeister
New Halloween slot coming from Play'n GO, Happy Halloween due for release on the 15th of October.

Looks be play very similar in play to Golden Legend, so up to 50 paylines and lots of extra wilds in the free spins.

happy-halloween-slot-playngo-1.jpg

happy-halloween-slot-playngo-2.jpg

I like their other slot Golden Legend so will with no doubt give this a try hopefully with a nice big Treat hohoho :D:p:lolup:

Thought i would give it a shot.

Not impressed but i may have caught it on a bad day loads of dead spins or low wins well under bet staked.

Got one decent hit during the freespins round.

mr green happy halloween.jpg

Ended up feeling very lucky not to be looking at a zero balance

Doesn't look that inspiring, took me about 10 seconds to think of a pun.

Crappy Hollowin's

It is a very hit and miss slot i have found.

Just got 20 freespins at guts and won nearly 20 pound so i though it must be on of them fabled winning streaks so i carried on and 24 spins later(would make a good movie title that,i wonder what kind of movie though)

Yes 24 spins later and i was toasted marshmallow i did up my bet to a pound a spin as well which in no way would have caused such a sudden turn of events(the movie will have to have a tinfoil hat me thinks

Play n go dropping the ball lately

Thought i would give it a shot.

Not impressed but i may have caught it on a bad day loads of dead spins or low wins well under bet staked.

Got one decent hit during the freespins round.

View attachment 59666

Ended up feeling very lucky not to be looking at a zero balance

I agree with you, I played it now on slotsmillion and I must say I'm not impressed with any on play n go latest releases, most of the time I experience small pays of less than staked Ann the features don't pay great either, whenever I play a slot that's newly realesed by this company I find it always pays badly but as the slot looses popularly then it picks up, experienced this with " pearls of India, enchanted crystals and tower quest"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back