Happy Easter

I ate a block of cheese for lunch.
Stellar, I know
I love cheese. I live alone, and I have mozzarella, good old cheddar, supermarket old cheddar, two kinds of blue cheese, brie, parmesan, asiago, and romano. Oh, and a boxed cheese fondue. Normally I would have cream cheese, but I finished it for lunch. That will be sorted Tuesday.

I love cheese. I live alone, and I have mozzarella, good old cheddar, supermarket old cheddar, two kinds of blue cheese, brie, parmesan, asiago, and romano. Oh, and a boxed cheese fondue. Normally I would have cream cheese, but I finished it for lunch. That will be sorted Tuesday.

Yes. Love cheese too. Always have at least three of a kind at hand. Today's selection seems to be mozzarella, parmesan, gruyère, emmental and gouda.

Oh there's also wine. A glass of wine and some cheese. My kind of snack.

I need to up my game.
your presentation is superb, as is the cutlery and accompanying additions.
Will be addressed this week.
looks lovely btw

It did look nice, but honestly not much better than if I had just made the crescent rolls, spread with the cream cheese and just sliced smoked salmon, and had a side of asparagus and blood orange.

The crescent rolls were best before 5 days ago, so I did need to use them up.

If I was planning something for company or to take to a party, I would have used phyllo.

I lacked ambition to make my dinner, and my scallops were still a little frozen.

Saffron risotto with scallops and aspargus for luncheon tomorrow.

I bought my first stainless frying pan a few months ago, I am excited to cook scallops in it. I have been really happy with searing in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back