Happy Birthday to myself!

slotmaster

Slotting it up again in lower RTP universe.
I will wish happy birthday to myself I guess except for this forum's email system.

Geesh don't get no respect.:p

greylady

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes
♫ Happy Birthday to you, haaapy birthday ♫

Have a good one, or what is left of it. Enjoy :)

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
Happy Birthday Slotmaster! :thumbsup: :laugh:

secret2

irishbrit62
MM
Happy birthday Slotmaster!!!:thumbsup::)

My birthday was missed this year, too!:( Oh, well. I am not on here that much anymore. (U.S.A).

slotmaster

Have a good one Slotmaster! Hope you have a big win today to celebrate the day.

Best wishes.:cheers:
Trying, playing on playolg, was up 90 bucks but have gone back down but may withdraw soon as I played I wanted to play.

lotusch

BTG, Be Terrified Guys
PABaccred
webby
CAG
mm3
It is so hard to keep track of everyone's birthdays! ;)
Nevertheless I hope you had a good day and still I wish you a happy birthday and many more to come! :cheers:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
At least you get your own birthday - it seems I share mine with very other bugger on here!

Have a very good and lucky one! :thumbsup:

slotmaster

tee hee, Thanks everyone, ya it was not a bad day, I don't go back to work till next week. :)

Birthday hits are about to be posted in screenshots thread for all those wishing me hits,lol. Nothing big though :(.

Jasminebed

Grumpy old gal
Happy birthday fellow Junebug. I trust Rama sent you something, and I hope OLG did too. I hope to visit Rama late in June to collect mine, nice they give you all month. I'll let you know when I'll be there, maybe we can each buy the other a birthday beer!

slotmaster

Happy birthday fellow Junebug. I trust Rama sent you something, and I hope OLG did too. I hope to visit Rama late in June to collect mine, nice they give you all month. I'll let you know when I'll be there, maybe we can each buy the other a birthday beer!
Ya I got 25.00 slot play, Most likely next weekend I will go as the points reset Monday, But you never know I might go this weekend,lol.

Also got a big hit which I just posted in the new June screenshot thread, woohooo!

mcgameboy

RIP Rutger Hauer
CAG
mm2
Happy Birthday buddy. I hope you had a great day. :cheers:

dave1888

Meister Member
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Happy Birthday Slotmaster :)