Happy Birthday to Harrys99 (Beth!)

secret2

irishbrit62
I just wanted to post this as it's Beth's birthday tomorrow and I have to turn in early tonight but didn't want to miss this opportunity to wish my very good friend (to all of us) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:):):cool:

Beth is someone who is a friend to us all. A very caring and just a great person.

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, Beth and that you have fun and well, just wink at all the gorgeous guys you see tomorrow...because it's your birthday! ( Just, erm, make sure there are no females wiv 'em...don't want a black-eyed Beth). :rolleyes::p ;) ;)

Happy birthday, Beth!:)

Happy Birthday Harrys99

BirthdayMemeBaby.jpg

Thank you all for your very kind b'day wishes. I check the forum every day I just haven't been posting.

A couple months ago I decided to take a long break from spinning the wheels and make some life changes. I started hiking and power-walking. I have lost quite a bit of weight and am now able to go for about an hour a day. I feel better than I have in years!

Thanks to the support and friendship of secret2 (Jane) I also joined an online dating site and had my first date last weekend. (boy do I have a lot to learn LOL)

So I am still here checking on you all:)

Thank you all for your very kind b'day wishes. I check the forum every day I just haven't been posting.

A couple months ago I decided to take a long break from spinning the wheels and make some life changes. I started hiking and power-walking. I have lost quite a bit of weight and am now able to go for about an hour a day. I feel better than I have in years!

Thanks to the support and friendship of secret2 (Jane) I also joined an online dating site and had my first date last weekend. (boy do I have a lot to learn LOL)

So I am still here checking on you all:)

(I Bet she's spinning with her b-day chips. ;)) :)...Go win, Beth:thumbsup::cool:

She is very busy, I think:oops:;)

I think she is biding her time...so many men, so little time.:D

Ok so the first date: Felt like little red riding hood being chased by the big bad wolf LOL. The guy totally lied about everything in his profile.

Couldn't get to my car fast enough!!!

But.....this week have a date with a good old country boy who is driving 45 minutes just to take me to lunch. Fingers crossed that we see some fireworks:D

Life is pretty good:)

Ok so the first date: Felt like little red riding hood being chased by the big bad wolf LOL. The guy totally lied about everything in his profile.

Couldn't get to my car fast enough!!!

But.....this week have a date with a good old country boy who is driving 45 minutes just to take me to lunch. Fingers crossed that we see some fireworks:D

Life is pretty good:)

Hmm, 45 minute drive, Beth?..hmmmm...I am seeing 'bacon and eggs' for desert! ;);):thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back