Happy Birthday Tirilej!!!

:eek2::eek2: Wow Sara...I actually was going to thank Azzurri for posting a nice birthday wish because I know you guys don't see eye to eye, and I believe that he was being sincere in his original posting and I thought it was a nice gesture from him. And Azzurri, man...can't you just say "I tried" and just walk away?

Now this birthday thread has turned in yet another slanging match between the two of you and that makes me :mad:

Well, I didn't see him being sincere. I saw the opposite.

Sorry for ruining a thread you started for me. I really am.
For saying how I feel I'm not sorry.

This isn't going to work.

Well, I didn't see him being sincere. I saw the opposite.

Sorry for ruining a thread you started for me. I really am.
For saying how I feel I'm not sorry.

This isn't going to work.

I'm not mad because I started the thread - it's your thread and your birthday and you can do whatever you want. I'm just disappointed that you (by you I mean both of you) couldn't call a truce for even one day.

EDIT: Actually I should apologize too - it's not up to me to tell anyone how they should act or how they should feel, and I'm sorry if I came off that way. And for derailing the thread further. Sorry.

I'm not mad because I started the thread - it's your thread and your birthday and you can do whatever you want. I'm just disappointed that you (by you I mean both of you) couldn't call a truce for even one day.

EDIT: Actually I should apologize too - it's not up to me to tell anyone how they should act or how they should feel, and I'm sorry if I came off that way. And for derailing the thread further. Sorry.

What are friends for if not to tell you the truth :)

You're right, I should have let it go, and not responded. I know that.
Some days I'm just not strong enough. This was a day like that :)

You're six week younger than I am. How could you end up being so much smarter?:eek2:

Some days I'm just not strong enough. This was a day like that :)

I blame that on the birthday boozing yesterday. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I'm not smarter, I'm just more laid back than either you or Azzurri. You're both like firecrackers, fun to watch but explosive and scary if mishandled. :p

Last edited:
...You're six week younger than I am. How could you end up being so much smarter?:eek2:
Since I am by far the eldest here, please allow me to share some old man wisdom. Sometimes it's best to just not say anything when one feels the urge to say something. That's all I have to say.

And please don't let any Internet drama get in the way of what has real meaning in your life. That is directed towards everyone.

@the birthday girl - I hope you had a great day. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back