Happy Birthday Robwin!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You're a sweet guy and don't let anyone tell you you're old! That would mean I'm old too. If you're like me then you agree getting older is great. You know what you want, you hopefully know how to get it and you don't give a s**t what people think!

Getting older is great!:thumbsup:

RobWin, think of it as chronologically challenged.;) I personally think your birthday is the most important day of your life! Celebrate! Enjoy it to the max.

Last edited:
Ok this is whetre I post a link to you tube saying....

HAPPPY BIRTH DAY TO YA- HAPPY BIRTHHHHH DAY- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA.

Buddy I'am sending you my good wishes and hope you have a great day surrounded by your friends and loved ones, get on the piss mate- makers mark is a good drop

hmmm, a lot of us are having birthdays around the same time, our parents must have been very active around this time

Happy Birthday bud. I'm glad you're one of the regulars here. Next time I'm on Georgia time or you're in the bay area, we'll make sure to drink a few of those birthday beers. Have a good one man!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You're a sweet guy and don't let anyone tell you you're old! That would mean I'm old too. If you're like me then you agree getting older is great. You know what you want, you hopefully know how to get it and you don't give a s**t what people think!

Getting older is great!:thumbsup:

He surely Knows what he wants........do YOU know what he WANTS ?:rolleyes:

Ohhhhh Robbbbb! Waited until your bday was official (sorta) to wish you a crazy happy day! Be careful when you tip 'em back........and don't fall off your chair!:D

Be safe, be happy, party hard and gamble harder!:thumbsup:

Ohhhhh Robbbbb! Waited until your bday was official (sorta) to wish you a crazy happy day! Be careful when you tip 'em back........and don't fall off your chair!:D

Be safe, be happy, party hard and gamble harder!:thumbsup:

Those are the only 2 things left for him to do HARD...;)

confucious.jpg

Confucious says:
May You have many many more birthdays to come.

In my best BREATHY voice,
Happy Birthday Mr. P(resident), Happy Birthday To You. :)
Well, on reflection that may not look like Marilyn but if you knock back a few and squint it could be close. Happy Birthday Friend.

I was using a body double there. Don't want the fellas getting all worked up, you know some of these guys (TB) have not been with a woman in a mighty long time. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back