Happy Birthday lauriejim

Happy Birthday Laurie Best Wishes

Havw a Great Birthday sweets
Tom

birthday_graphics_08.gif

128806w874uyjcw0.jpg

Happy Birthday lauriejim. May it be a super special day in every way and may great and wonderful things come your way!

My dear friend I wish you the best Birthday ever........
Very soon Im going to join you at........you know where;)

Laurie, I hear the birthday bunny snuck one in on ya! Hope you are enjoying it:cool:

STFU virtual girl.

Lets bring it to a head.
You susycat, and lauriejim are virtual shades.

Shadows.

Be proud.

profess

or stfu.

I'm straight up in the face of virtual. All it takes is a betlaid concept.. are they starting to get it? hmmm? too FuckingBad! Unless you are in the back office of that wiedrness, you best stfu.

STFU virtual girl.

Lets bring it to a head.

Shadows.

Be proud.

profess

or stfu.

I'm straight up in the face of virtual. All it takes is a betlaid concept.. are they starting to get it? hmmm? too FuckingBad! Unless you are in the back office of that wiedrness, you best stfu.
..............lojo, i hope you were not thinking straight when you posted this as i have always considered you a friend. dont know what i have done to desrve this, i had a bad enough birthday already without having this added to it. hope all is ok with you, and thanks for everyone else that posted b-day wishes, it meant alot to me...........................laurie

..............lojo, i hope you were not thinking straight when you posted this as i have always considered you a friend. dont know what i have done to desrve this, i had a bad enough birthday already without having this added to it. hope all is ok with you, and thanks for everyone else that posted b-day wishes, it meant alot to me...........................laurie
+

I love, no doubt:somebody else luv boffus, she sent me a PM about this, I didn't get it.
Is this your birthday thread and I'm ragging on you for playing at Virtual? What an *sshole, I.

So sorry.

STFU virtual girl.

Lets bring it to a head.

Shadows.

Be proud.

profess

or stfu.

+

I love, no doubt:somebody else luv boffus, she sent me a PM about this, I didn't get it.
Is this your birthday thread and I'm ragging on you for playing at Virtual? What an *sshole, I.

So sorry.

It's ok Lojo...............I just figured you were really wasted when you posted that! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back