Happy Birthday Gillie

God I wish! :rolleyes: Although I did receive a Birthday card from one of my girls this morning....

.....addressed to 'Acquaintance' :eek: :laugh:

Happy (Almost Belated) Bday Gillie...I hope you were able to keep nice and warm with that awful weather.

If not I can send this bloke round

2.jpg

That's me btw :laugh:

Happy (Almost Belated) Bday Gillie...I hope you were able to keep nice and warm with that awful weather.

If not I can send this bloke round

2.jpg

That's me btw :laugh:
*blush*
i hate when people use my photo without permission :D

Lea Salonga was brilliant in Miss Saigon,but she was equally as good in Les Mis

I’d have loved to have seen her in any of them - but particularly when she played Fantine.

I’ve never seen Les Mis :( I’m desperate to, but no matter how good she is, I’m not sure I can watch the current Fantine without remembering she was Steph in Hollyoaks.... :laugh: Might ruin it for me...

My favourite is Phantom - I’ve not seen many shows yet - but I’ve seen that 3x now... ❤️

I’d have loved to have seen her in any of them - but particularly when she played Fantine.

I’ve never seen Les Mis :( I’m desperate to, but no matter how good she is, I’m not sure I can watch the current Fantine without remembering she was Steph in Hollyoaks.... :laugh: Might ruin it for me...

My favourite is Phantom - I’ve not seen many shows yet - but I’ve seen that 3x now... ❤️
Les Mis is the only live show that really brought a lump to my throat and the songs mean more and more to me each time I watch it either live or on video. Phantom was ok for me but not a patch on Les Mis,Miss Saigon or Chicago. I also love the fun musicals like Mama Mia and Petticoats and dreamboats.

I think Hollioaks should be renamed Manic Bi Polar Village because it would have to be the worst place in the world to live for both life expectancy and depression. It is the most awful program for kids to watch yet it is targeted specifically at them :mad:

Les Mis is the only live show that really brought a lump to my throat and the songs mean more and more to me each time I watch it either live or on video. Phantom was ok for me but not a patch on Les Mis,Miss Saigon or Chicago. I also love the fun musicals like Mama Mia and Petticoats and dreamboats.

I think Hollioaks should be renamed Manic Bi Polar Village because it would have to be the worst place in the world to live for both life expectancy and depression. It is the most awful program for kids to watch yet it is targeted specifically at them :mad:

I loved Miss Saigon - but I can’t help but blame him for moving on so quickly...the bastard, makes me want to shout at him, not feel sorry for him!! :laugh: :laugh:

I could run off to the West End and see 2 shows a day for the rest of my life ❤️ I may need to sell a few body parts first though :laugh: :p

I loved Miss Saigon - but I can’t help but blame him for moving on so quickly...the bastard, makes me want to shout at him, not feel sorry for him!! :laugh: :laugh:

I could run off to the West End and see 2 shows a day for the rest of my life ❤️ I may need to sell a few body parts first though :laugh: :p

Not for me. It would be like drinking every night which would become a habit instead of a pleasure that I can look forward too.

There is only one pleasure that I can think of that I wish to participate in on a daily basis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back