Happy Birthday Dunover!

Oh, I wish you all the happiest of birthdays.

Don't let everyone else's needs get in front of your special day.

Have a hoot, eat that cake, and who cares if you are going to pig out over the holidays, regard today as training, lol.

I hate when somewhere I deposit regularly lets me down by not tossing me a little on my birthday.

Playing slots is something I really enjoy, and something that is for ME. And your birthday is for YOU.

I know each and everyone one of these members would be happy with a belated birthday gift in case you missed it.

A toast to you all, and best wishes for your upcoming year.

Oh, I wish you all the happiest of birthdays.

Don't let everyone else's needs get in front of your special day.

Have a hoot, eat that cake, and who cares if you are going to pig out over the holidays, regard today as training, lol.

I hate when somewhere I deposit regularly lets me down by not tossing me a little on my birthday.

Playing slots is something I really enjoy, and something that is for ME. And your birthday is for YOU.

I know each and everyone one of these members would be happy with a belated birthday gift in case you missed it.

A toast to you all, and best wishes for your upcoming year.

Thanks JB! I have to go to bed soon as must be up at 4 tomorrow AM, but NOT ONE e-mail thus far with any gift, bonus-match offer, spins, chip and even the 1000 points at 32red failed to appear this year, despite depositing monthly. This is from about 20 sites. But I've had a good lazy day people, and have my family around and a good win yesterday into today to boot so overall an excellent day, made even better by all you people sending wishes!

I thank you all again. :lolup:

:D:D:D:D:thumbsup: Happy B-Day dunover, and many happy return,s. Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Attachments

1.2 KB · Views: 30
I know you detest it with a passion buuut...

You do know you get free spins on Starburst with every deposit at Slotsmagic just now right?
Even if you hate it you should see if you can get some more winnings for free with the spins on this awful slot.

Be pretty funny if you got a full screen of bars during them "Dunover owns Starburst and has the highest wagering requirement on record to complete because he wins too big on the free rounds" :lolup::lolup:

Happy Birthday!
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back