Your Input Please Guts vs casumo

asadzareef89

Meister Member
MM
Well well. Speed called, asked for the lightning back am I right? That was indeed not our quickest, normally we aim to have an answer to you within an hour or two our so during opening hours (which we will extend to 24/7 in just a few weeks). This one however unfortunately seems to have been a case of too many cooks and it slipped, we are really sorry about this. Now, I'm quite sure though that we can dazzle you should you need to contact us again, feel free to put us to the test ;)

/Jenny

thnx got the reply in da moning but just read it as just got home

spintee

Ueber Meister
webby
mm2
OUCH

Hard one to call, I had a few small deposits at casumo recently & not so much at guts, There bonus has not been as good as they were when casumo has actually had some good offers, Especially for me as a small roller, Admit casumo was nearly of my list the other day when had a text about deposit for free spins (on shitburst) Any other machine and would of been good :)

asadzareef89

Meister Member
MM
OUCH

Hard one to call, I had a few small deposits at casumo recently & not so much at guts, There bonus has not been as good as they were when casumo has actually had some good offers, Especially for me as a small roller, Admit casumo was nearly of my list the other day when had a text about deposit for free spins (on shitburst) Any other machine and would of been good :)

Well maybe but Guts also has tons of offers, on monday there was a 40% match plus 15 free spins on new slot, tuesday was 60% bonus plus 5 free spins(ndr) and now thursday they will have 3 day free spin promo so except wednesday its a whole week covered with offers

cncas2123

Meister Member
For me its about the pro's and con's at each site. I play more at Casumo because it has Raging Rhino, and my Guts deposits are a lot less now but when I do deposit its for the MGS games mostly,with the odd round of DOA. At the moment the bigger pro for me is the Raging Rhino at Casumo as theres a potential for big wins and I think its slightly more achievable than an equivalent big win on DOA. Maybe the problem now is we have too many decent sites to choose from???