Guts platform migration

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Ok so its finally happening :)

I wonder if all our stats will be wiped like it did at most sites with the new U.K rules?

I think Ben personally put a hell lot of work on icloud, and generally speaking guts deserves to go away from stupid EM...They now will be much more better. Probably it will reduce their costs a bit, and players got some more :)
So just very good news, thumbs up, and congrats!

hope not :eek: cost me a small fortune to build em back up again and I cannot stand Amber or Valkyrie.

Plus the nightmare of trying to get 25 BR on Jurassic Park all over again :rolleyes:

Agreed. I've maxed them all out at Guts, would be gutted to have to start again...

I hope Play n Go games will now support AUD too :thumbsup:

finally.....about time!!

hope some of the game lags go away with this......either ways always enjoy playing there and the CS and withdrawal times are awesome as usual!!

Update from Guts

Hi Everyone,

Was going to start a thread today but spintee beat me too it ;-).

We will bring the site down tomorrow at 01:00CET to move from EM to our platform iGamingCoud and we should be back up at around 10:00CET as we need some of the game suppliers to get out of bed and change some details on their system.

I am happy to say that all data including achievements will be moved over for all game suppliers.

PlayNGo is a bit tricky. The only way to keep the achievements there was to keep using the EM settings which is only Euro so we kept that setting. If you want to play PlayNGo in your currency and your not worried about losing achievements then we can setup a new account for you.

UK players will be business as usual.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Ben

Looks like the migration started at 01:24 CET.

The MG lag over the past few months was really bad so I hope they sort that out for players :thumbsup:

Lets hope the new platform out shines the old one,

Also got enough power to handle all the logins :)

Last thing we want to see is running slow to start of with due to overload,

guts.JPG

The site appears to be live now, but I'm getting an error when trying to claim Mondays promotion so maybe they're still working on things.

The bonus code you have entered is not recognised. Please check the code and try again [SYS_1117]

Also getting game errors.

Attachments

• guts.jpg
    guts.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 138
The site appears to be live now, but I'm getting an error when trying to claim Mondays promotion so maybe they're still working on things.

Also getting game errors.

Probably still on-going: 2pm was the end time. Anyone who ever worked in I.T will know that if you get a project like this to work first time you should be knighted :D Those Account Management System errors are pretty much the same as Error 2: seen them a lot at other sites. Hopefully will be gone when this is finished later today so don't judge yet!

It's up now but no games available:confused::eek::D Bet the Guts people are maybe a little bit stressed right now! It's been my experience that software changes (this case platform) never go according to plan.

Probably still on-going: 2pm was the end time. Anyone who ever worked in I.T will know that if you get a project like this to work first time you should be knighted :D Those Account Management System errors are pretty much the same as Error 2: seen them a lot at other sites. Hopefully will be gone when this is finished later today so don't judge yet!

Yeah I'm sure everything will be fine by the end of the day.

I was going by Ben's time of 10:00CET but just noticed the email says 14:00 so probably best to wait till then. :thumbsup:.

hi all

just tried,

its loading ok but cant make a deposit, box says cant except request :confused:

hi all

just tried,

its loading ok but cant make a deposit, box says cant except request :confused:

Hi Dpp00,

Im sorry to hear that you have trouble to deposit, could you be so kind and get back to me on a pm with your username and I will look into this right away for you.

Kindest regards,
Tony
Guts.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back