GUTS - payout correction

I had to prompt two withdrawals last week. One was after 48 hours and another after 36 hours, both were approved as soon as i went to chat.

You were lucky then lol.

By looks of it they arent doing withdrawals in less than 2 hours all the time now.

I put in for a small withdrawal just over 3 hours ago and its still pending. I am in no hurry but wondered if something was up. So went to live chat to check everything was ok. Lol i got told they cant do anything i need to wait for payments to do withdrawal. I never even asked to speed it up i just asked if there was anything wrong with my account and response was no but we cant do anything about how long withdrawals take.

Weird answer since i never asked for him to do the withdrawal.

I had 3 withdraws

all was manually approved in 1 minutes on cs. one was over 1k.

record for senior agent Joonas is 7 seconds.;)

same i have had with Rizk

But my deposit average is 2-3k in week.

all was manually approved in 1 minutes on cs. one was over 1k.

record for senior agent Joonas is 7 seconds.;)

same i have had with Rizk

But my deposit average is 2-3k in week.

You're a lucky guy, or maybe they are if you lose:D

They changed that manually just for you though, so it's maybe good if others don't think it's the same for everyone.

But it does say that you can flush withdrawals, so even if it takes longer during the night and in the early hours (when I always play) you can't reverse them:) Not every player outside CM knows that of course, but still...

they are, not me. :p

If there is senior support agent / team leader .. They allways pay it straight away.

But normal support agent takes time more, or says, "payment department pays it"..

Also many of cs people are in summer holiday now. Maybe same with payment department.

You're a lucky guy, or maybe they are if you lose:D

They changed that manually just for you though, so it's maybe good if others don't think it's the same for everyone.

fast or not and in case there's been a change n the processing time - and whether there's any change in the flushing policy as well, the rep should ideally pitch in here with a post IMO

i've waited a cpl times overnight as well and when i contacted CS it was done instantly

36hours passed no withdrawal or response from support

Has guts service and payout times taking more than a day presently as I'm still waiting for either and 36 hrs passed

Has guts service and payout times taking more than a day presently as I'm still waiting for either and 36 hrs passed

You can pm the rep or ask live chat. I believe my last payout was under an hour so there must be something else going on with your account? Maybe you need to verify your account if you haven't already? Live chat may be able to answer your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back