GUTS Christmas Calendar

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I got a mail that it's starting today, went to look and none of my gifts was glowing. Went to chat who told me that I wasn't on the list. :( But that they added me. :) But it's still not working for me. :(

Has anyone tried it yet? Is it just me that it's not working for?

I got a mail that it's starting today, went to look and none of my gifts was glowing. Went to chat who told me that I wasn't on the list. :( But that they added me. :) But it's still not working for me. :(

hi chayton same problem here , although i couldnt get live chat very busy , so seems there may be a problem im sure ben will sort it out )

Thanks Rainy, I had the spins when I opened the game - just none of my presents are clickable. But I played my spins and I won....six cents. ;)

Got 10 spins n Gonzo's quest, won 0.18p lol but atleast mine were working

Good luck getting the spins

Thanks for letting me know Chayton. Will check into that, Sunday is not the best day to launch anything, guess I should be happy that next year the first will be on a Monday and the IT guys will be at the office.

I hope tomorrow your gift is glowing red :).

Have a great day,

Ben

Oh Guts, thank you so much, and I haven't gotten you a thing!

It's a most generous calendar, and I hit not one, not two, but THREE bonus rounds on Gonzo's, for a payout of nearly $40.

Unlike Chayton, I found it so tiny within the present I had a hard time seeing it, especially what I was winning.

And just to ice the cake, on my free spins for DOA, I hit a bonus round that paid over $40.

$82.52 total. I've put some brandy in my Sunday morning coffee and I'm ready to enjoy myself!

Not working for me either.

Hi,

What specifically is not working. If you could provide me some more details that would be super as I can forward the info to my IT people and get it fixed.

I think we have sorted the present not showing issue, seems that is something to do with the time difference and we will try to sort that one in the morning.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi,

What specifically is not working. If you could provide me some more details that would be super as I can forward the info to my IT people and get it fixed.

I think we have sorted the present not showing issue, seems that is something to do with the time difference and we will try to sort that one in the morning.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben,
It is working now, it was that there was no glowing present.

Thanks!!

Mine worked the first two days, but today it says 15 free spins on DOA but when I open the game there are no free spins :(

That might be why then.. lol. I think it was after 6pm my time which I believe is past midnight cet. I guess I will have to try and remember to do it before I leave for work in the morning or I will always be too late. Today is 5 free spins on a game I can't play because of where I live.. boo. lol

That might be why then.. lol. I think it was after 6pm my time which I believe is past midnight cet. I guess I will have to try and remember to do it before I leave for work in the morning or I will always be too late. Today is 5 free spins on a game I can't play because of where I live.. boo. lol

No worries, it is info available on the forums, but i'll gladly say it to you:
If you did get an offer like that, just contact support, and they normally would credit you with the equivalent of what the free spins
are worth in money.
:)

Cool promotion! Ive been able to double my freespins almost every day without losing anything :)
No wagering on free spins money and theres a nice 100% matchup bonus in there as well. 35x WR

Love the promo, although i may be greedy to want more than 5 spins in a game.. :)
Do they expire if you dont play the spins in the 24 hr span?

Love the promo, although i may be greedy to want more than 5 spins in a game.. :)
Do they expire if you dont play the spins in the 24 hr span?

Yeah they expire.

You can double up if you deposit and wager 10 euro or more.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back