Grosvenor low and big high

shadow123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Sat here totally gobsmacked,Was playing some stupid game at Grosvenor last night and accidentally set the stake
at £100 a spin instead of my £2 max , did 4 spins before i realized I was down £400.Totally pissed off at my own stupidity
I thought I might as well email them to ask if there was anything they could do to soften the blow.
Anyway sat here today playing waiting for an answer(wasnt hopeful) and thought I would give Slingo another go,
tried various tactics and ended up seeing if I could just double £5 to £10,somehow with very little investment I ended up needing 3 for a full house, about fell off my chair when they dropped it on one spin, didnt realize for a moment it paid 5K.
Certainly made up for last night.May not be massive but my biggest win for years

Sat here totally gobsmacked,Was playing some stupid game at Grosvenor last night and accidentally set the stake
at £100 a spin instead of my £2 max , did 4 spins before i realized I was down £400.Totally pissed off at my own stupidity
I thought I might as well email them to ask if there was anything they could do to soften the blow.
Anyway sat here today playing waiting for an answer(wasnt hopeful) and thought I would give Slingo another go,
tried various tactics and ended up seeing if I could just double £5 to £10,somehow with very little investment I ended up needing 3 for a full house, about fell off my chair when they dropped it on one spin, didnt realize for a moment it paid 5K.
Certainly made up for last night.May not be massive but my biggest win for years

Voided and returned your £400 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back