New Slot Announcement Grim Muerto - Play'n GO

i quite like it. its very likeable game. one of many thing i like about it is how wild line reminds me of hats in Rabbit in the hat slot. So many 5th reel wilds that pay nothing, just because they can and i respect that :p

most free spins i had on it was like 35 or so. I also won 22x on it. I dont really have stats here, but im pretty sure how on average i win at least 0,2x my bet per free spin. and thats awesome.

grim10xlol.jpg

25 free spins with wild reels, normal wild and extra wild symbol. 10x win. seriously thats just :eek2:

they finally managed to crate the ultimate slot. Has really huge potential, but doesnt really pay in either base game or free spins. I dont think ive had 5 oak of any of pictures symbols and im way past 40 free spins rounds.

My best hit in several thousands spins was 30x-ish where i had 4 wilds connect (one of those being wild reel) for said 30x odd win. Biggest free spins win was 35x. Funny thing though is that im not actually that much in a minus on this one so theres that.

regardless, i dont feel like playing a slot where biggest possible (not theoretical) win is like 40x :(

edit: this free spins round is right after i switched from freaking spinions which took $25 on 0,25 bets to trigger free spins, and it paid $1,96. i really dont know why am i bothering with newer releases anymore :/

Had another go at this yesterday and what a waste of time. Best I could manage was a x20 in free spins on 28 freespins.

Free spins are unbelievably tight and the selected wild skeleton is just just nowhere to be seen...no matter which skeleton it is. The annoying thing is that there is usually an abundance of the non wild skeletons just to troll things up.

I'm pretty sure I won't be playing this one again.

i quite like it. its very likeable game. one of many thing i like about it is how wild line reminds me of hats in Rabbit in the hat slot. So many 5th reel wilds that pay nothing, just because they can and i respect that :p

most free spins i had on it was like 35 or so. I also won 22x on it. I dont really have stats here, but im pretty sure how on average i win at least 0,2x my bet per free spin. and thats awesome.

View attachment 69441

25 free spins with wild reels, normal wild and extra wild symbol. 10x win. seriously thats just :eek2:

they finally managed to crate the ultimate slot. Has really huge potential, but doesnt really pay in either base game or free spins. I dont think ive had 5 oak of any of pictures symbols and im way past 40 free spins rounds.

My best hit in several thousands spins was 30x-ish where i had 4 wilds connect (one of those being wild reel) for said 30x odd win. Biggest free spins win was 35x. Funny thing though is that im not actually that much in a minus on this one so theres that.

regardless, i dont feel like playing a slot where biggest possible (not theoretical) win is like 40x :(

edit: this free spins round is right after i switched from freaking spinions which took $25 on 0,25 bets to trigger free spins, and it paid $1,96. i really dont know why am i bothering with newer releases anymore :/

I like the theme and mechanics but for me it also pays nothing. ....x 30 or so in base game a few times...but never more than x20 in free spins.this high potential with the possible wild reels just eyecandy for me

I have played and tried it a few more times..
Won't play it anymore..
Can't for the love of God hit anything decent on this slot..

It is a fun themed slot and it plays fine but the payouts are beyond bad, the FS never paid me more than 20-30x stake..

I have to ask.. Did play n not to go even try to hide it how fucking rigged this slot is :D
When you get feature the symbol you get doesnt mean what symbol will become wild, it means what symbol disappears from the game.. i dont recall ever getting even 2 "bonus wilds" at the same time on screen , NEVER

Only P'n'G slot with acceptable variance for me. Great for starting session or saving balance smashed by Reactoonz or Moon Princess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back