got to get this off my chest

jackanory2279

Dormant account
30 free spins at my green on lights.. i win about 5£ and goto doa and there get upto 31£.
i head over too twin spin and first spin at 0.50 stake pays 54£ my balance is at 85£ i came of twin spin with 80£ 157£ left to wager.

i enter the creature of the lagoon and it eats the whole lot giving me 3 features and barely scraping 5x stake at 0.40 a spin .. i wagerd the requirements with about 10£ spare.

ARE YOU FXXKING KIDDING ME?
that was so fxxking rigged.

30 free spins at my green on lights.. i win about 5£ and goto doa and there get upto 31£.
i head over too twin spin and first spin at 0.50 stake pays 54£ my balance is at 85£ i came of twin spin with 80£ 157£ left to wager.

i enter the creature of the lagoon and it eats the whole lot giving me 3 features and barely scraping 5x stake at 0.40 a spin .. i wagerd the requirements with about 10£ spare.

Game mentioned in bold says it all!

This has killed me off more time than I can remember and my advice is, give it no more than £5 at 0.20p bets, get a feel if the wilds are showing, if its dropping the odd win and if not abandon ship quick!

This game also has the potential to pay massive hits so it has to 'make up for' these by being brutal 99/100.

Think I've contributed a few good examples in the 'Videos that Suck' thread but there are also plenty of huge hits in the winners video section.

Not rigged just a horrible game most of the time!

I agree, not rigged - just a total SHITE slot!
I think I've only ever had 1 decent win on that - and that was in normal spins, not the free-crap-spins!

If I were looking for a slot just to turn over the last bit of my WR on a bonus - that would be just about the LAST one I would choose! :(

KK

Last edited:
This a common theme with mrgreen for me, i had same free spins on same game got upto £40 played about abit then wipes you out just before clearing wager. Not saying anything wrong with them, just they are a curse for me i've never made a cash out here.

I could turn this around a little.
It must be damn rigged for you to win on the three first games you choosed.
You never thought of that being strange?:rolleyes: Never planned to start a thread about that instead? How could they give me that much?

It must be a year since I was that lucky. They rigged it for you and I hope you had a great time playing:thumbsup:
Use your brain a little please before you scream rigged;)

Now you know why I christened it 'Turd From The Unflushed Toilet'!! It's a HIGH VARIANCE GAME and as KK said not a game for chasing wagering any more then Rockets or DoA or Evolution.
All you had to do was go to St*rb*rst, set 500 spins@30c and go read a book, come back then cash-out!

Now you know why I christened it 'Turd From The Unflushed Toilet'!! It's a HIGH VARIANCE GAME and as KK said not a game for chasing wagering any more then Rockets or DoA or Evolution.
All you had to do was go to St*rb*rst, set 500 spins@30c and go read a book, come back then cash-out!

i didnt even want the 84£..i wanted more. ive watched your vids and it played fine for you..

i came here straight after too vent because i was pi ss ed..

I could turn this around a little.
It must be damn rigged for you to win on the three first games you choosed.
You never thought of that being strange?:rolleyes: Never planned to start a thread about that instead? How could they give me that much?

It must be a year since I was that lucky. They rigged it for you and I hope you had a great time playing:thumbsup:
Use your brain a little please before you scream rigged;)

it was completely rigged.

it was completely rigged.

Well in that case I hope that it was my dear friend Andy who was in the controllrum laughing while deciding what you should win and when it was time to make you lose it all :D

He have learned to push those buttons very well. Keep doing your good jobb at Mr Green:p

Well in that case I hope that it was my dear friend Andy who was in the controllrum laughing while deciding what you should win and when it was time to make you lose it all :D

He have learned to push those buttons very well. Keep doing your good jobb at Mr Green:p

lol// thaats exactly what i think.
i was just mad ...cant delete thread now

lol// thaats exactly what i think.
i was just mad ...cant delete thread now

I know, and we've all done it. Both made posts in anger and lost money in a stupid way thinking it have to give. It just have to:)
Sorry if I made a little fun of you, but at least you could take it:thumbsup:

i didnt even want the 84£..i wanted more. ive watched your vids and it played fine for you..

i came here straight after too vent because i was pi ss ed..

You can watch videos of people making over 2000 x stake on rhino - but you won't see one from me as it's never happened! But I don't complain here (only swear and shout on the videos.) Just bad luck.
I just had £3.30 for getting $5 on Golden Lounge daily Avalon tourney Friday.

Played TS2 at 30p, got a bonus, got to 12 quid. Raised to 60 p got another, went to 80 quid. 4 shitstorms and a few 5 - reel combos later plus another smaller feature at 60p, up to £123! Withdrew at £100. :) That's never happened to me before - it's just luck.:thumbsup:

Newsflash for the OP. The turd is at the absolute minimum a HIGH variance slot. Some would argue it falls into the very high variance category. On this game, it really is not that difficult to have one of those sessions where your RTP doesn't even hit 50%. This game can be as lethal as Finer Reels or Game Of Thrones.

I'm sorry to say this but given that you had £157 of wagering left and only £80 to play with, you absolutely picked one of the worst games to try and clear wagering.

Of course....if you had hit a feature within the first 50 spins, killed the turd and won 600x bet while getting drowned in an avalanche of sticky wilds.....you probably would have suddenly gone from thinking it was being rigged to being something that was awesome and lovely.

I know losing is a frustrating deal, but perhaps it would be smart to just get a little perspective?

Newsflash for the OP. The turd is at the absolute minimum a HIGH variance slot. Some would argue it falls into the very high variance category. On this game, it really is not that difficult to have one of those sessions where your RTP doesn't even hit 50%. This game can be as lethal as Finer Reels or Game Of Thrones.

I'm sorry to say this but given that you had £157 of wagering left and only £80 to play with, you absolutely picked one of the worst games to try and clear wagering.

Of course....if you had hit a feature within the first 50 spins, killed the turd and won 600x bet while getting drowned in an avalanche of sticky wilds.....you probably would have suddenly gone from thinking it was being rigged to being something that was awesome and lovely.

I know losing is a frustrating deal, but perhaps it would be smart to just get a little perspective?
ok i get it now.. dont beat me up any more.

ok i get it now.. dont beat me up any more.

Someone should read all the posts before posting themself :p I thought of saying something similar as McGameboy but now i just feel sorry for you. We have all had that rage :)
Love how the rep took it though :lolup:

Crossing fingers for you that the turd will lay down and take it hard from your harpoon :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back