Goonies Slot - Why do so many dislike it?

k6kaysix

I'm on Gamstop so don't play online but played Napoleon in the arcade the other day (£500 jackpot obviously)

1,000,000 bonus teases before to my surprise it actually landed...and proceeded to pay a grand total of £0.00!

Another surprise was ATTACK! popping up for the bonus boost BUT THE FIRST BONUS SYMBOL MISSED! I didn't even know it was possible for it to do that, at least pretend with a tease in that situation!

Davey86

They make things hard for us because they can
MM
I'm on Gamstop so don't play online but played Napoleon in the arcade the other day (£500 jackpot obviously)

1,000,000 bonus teases before to my surprise it actually landed...and proceeded to pay a grand total of £0.00!

Another surprise was ATTACK! popping up for the bonus boost BUT THE FIRST BONUS SYMBOL MISSED! I didn't even know it was possible for it to do that, at least pretend with a tease in that situation!
Online version of napoleon never misses the first one does it? To this day I stil haven’t checked the paylines on the online version

bamberfishcake

MM
Had a go on this last night following this thread.

One of the things i like about CM is there is always a slot or two being discussed and often i will have a go when prompted.

Deposited £10 and it didnt take long for The Goonies to boost me up to £60. £50 drawn and the rest is slotting history.......

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 00.00.33.png

Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 23.56.33.png

Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 23.48.15.png

johnnybagel

I just posted about this slot on another thread then saw this!

I havent seen too many people hating on it but U really like this game anyway, but then having read everyones comments i do fit the description of someone who plays for fun and enjoys the odd balance boost along the way. I don't always win obviously but I quite often walk away with an extra £30ish quid in my pocket from Goonies.

I like all the different features too. Haven't played many of the other Blueprint branded slots though so I havent noticed the similarities you guys mentioned.

"Goonies Never Say Die!"

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
It's a fun-packed slot for peasants who watched the films, mainly. Perhaps the ones who don't like it are streamers, but then I'd merely be guessing, as I don't particularly watch said entertainers

Borgie

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
It's a fun-packed slot for peasants who watched the films, mainly. Perhaps the ones who don't like it are streamers, but then I'd merely be guessing, as I don't particularly watch said entertainers

I have seen a few play it so they don't hate it either. We need to hunt for the one person who doesn't like it !! :cheerleader: