Goodbye guys! It has been a hell of a ride:)

Dagobert

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
I have decide to quit gambling as it doesn't give me much back anymore, considering what I put in.
This is mostly based on the experience and treatment from superlenny.com(see other tread).

The point of this post is to praise this forum to the fullest! What a gambling family! Fun, kind, interesting people that really wish each other the best. Always someone helpful. And so well organized.

THIS is what I am going to miss!!

I wish my other hobbies had forums like this one.

May lady luck be with you all!

-D-

I have decide to quit gambling as it doesn't give me much back anymore, considering what I put in.
This is mostly based on the experience and treatment from superlenny.com(see other tread).

The point of this post is to praise this forum to the fullest! What a gambling family! Fun, kind, interesting people that really wish each other the best. Always someone helpful. And so well organized.

THIS is what I am going to miss!!

I wish my other hobbies had forums like this one.

May lady luck be with you all!

-D-

They really don't do they? But it's always better to quit sooner than later at least when it comes to gambling. You would also be surprised at what forums there are for hobbies.

I wish you the best of luck :)

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Thanks guys!

Just want to clarify that this decision has absolutely nothing to do with a gambling addiction, I am actually ahead this year:) and the last 6 months of 2013:)
So no financial issues at all.

Even though I wont be here much, nor have much to share, nor engage in discussions, I do enjoy watching the screen `o `rama on a VERY RARE occasion.

Could someone please make my account able to see those screenshots?

-D-

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back