Feedback Good support at LVBet

wulp2

Newbie member
I had some winnings at LVBet and to prevent me from reversing my withdrawal I had excluded myself for 3 days.

One day later I received an email requesting documents. I do not know why as they already had them, but that was not the main issue, the same email also stated: "Please note that due to pending verification your withdrawal has been canceled and funds returned back to your gaming account."

As you can imagine, I was annoyed by that message so I replied them how dissatisfied I was. The support team took control of the issue, made sure my documents were approved asap and did a manual withdrawal of my winnings. I had the money in my bank account the next day!

I just wanted to share this.

Hey @wulp2 ,

Tyler here. Just wanted to chime in!

First of all, thank you for the compliments and passing along feedback in a constructive manner. Really helps pinpoint where perhaps our performance on the Customer Journey Satisfaction is well.. Not that satisfactory ;)

Secondly it seems that some KYC docs might have been out of date or otherwise not on file yet. Nevertheless, I do believe it should have been worded in a way to explain the situation.

Last but not least, I'm glad the money has already been received to your bank account! Always nice to hear when bank transfers are done smoothly!

We'll be glad to see you back, should you decide to give us another shot once your short break passes.

Best Regards,
Tyler
LV BET

More brands should be like that, verification and especially re-verification can be a very annoying process if the brand is not making it as straightforward as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back