GoneGambling questions

ksech

Dormant account
I signed up at GoneGambling, but found the site to be confusing. So I haven't played there since the first day. I received a Happy Birthday email from them, which was a VERY nice gesture and they told me I now have some GetLucky game vouchers.

1) What are GetLucky game vouchers? And what are they used for?
2)Are they transferrable? If so, how would I go about transferring them? (I would give them to someone who plays regularly and needs them if I am able to?)

Thank you for any replies!

Kim, it has been a long time since I played there, but the site looks about the same. If you scroll down the left hand side of the page, you will see info on different things, most of which should help you. Never fear, the GG gang will be along shortly to help you much more than I can! :oops:

Thank you (it seems I've used up my "thanks" priviledges for the day)!
I must be mentally incapacitated from paint fumes, LOL, normally I can figure things out, but the site has been more challenging for me.

FWIW I think Bryan is planning some major updates to the site once everything else settles a bit.

Thanks max! I'll hang on for a bit longer then. Maybe the "cloudy" vision will clear and I'll be able to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back