1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Goin back to Texas Holdem full time, done with online casinos.

Discussion in 'Online Casinos' started by blacklabrador, Mar 18, 2011.

Tags:
    Mar 18, 2011
  1. blacklabrador

    blacklabrador Banned User - chargebacks - multiple banned forum

    Occupation:
    sales
    Location:
    Ohio
    Like some of the others that have posted goodbyes on here, I too have called it quits playing on online casinos. I have seen the light and the reality that it is just not as profitable as it use to be. While having 2 out of 3 winning years between 2 casinos (English harbour and Riverbelle) , I am leaving on top before things start going downhill.

    I would say I play 80% video poker and dabble in the slots the other 20%. The royal flushes just do not come like they use to . From 1997 till about end of 2009, I would have months where I would hit 5, 10, maybe more in a span of 4 weeks and that was playing almost every day. Now, it's just not the case, one a month maybe.

    Holdem is a beautiful thing because anyone that is decent can turn a profit every month, video poker/slots, not so much. I think I will start building my mountain again slowly but gradually by putting my efforts into sit n gos and multis once in while. Just too many peaks and valleys with the online casinos. This board is a blast, and I am not going anywhere just not playing the casinos anymore. Thanks for all those that gave their advice when I was looking for a couple new, fresh casinos to try out, some were good, some were awful, live and learn.

    To those of you that are still playing online casinos, hopefully its out of enjoyment and not because you are hooked. I have seen a few good people get in so deep they couldnt recover and it has made their lives much more difficult. I'll be more active on the poker threads now but if I make it deep into any big tourneys i'll keep you posted, been there quite a few times before :)
     
  2. Mar 19, 2011
  3. X-Raided

    X-Raided I'm Beetlejuice Baby! PABinit

    Occupation:
    Professional Sleeper
    Location:
    Florida
    But what about 3Dice? Your telling me your gonna give up on them too?
     

Share This Page