Go Red Sox!!

GO SOX!:thumbsup:

Show them who's Boss on Wensday!!!

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

wally640.jpg

Expired Image

Hmmm I really shouldn't be a smart ass about it . Anything could happen in the next games ....that's why they play them .

We have a lot of good teams over here in New England.

Red Sox
Patriots
College Football
And Celtics finally

:D

GO SOX!!!

Game 2

BOS 2
~~~
COL 1
Again Red Sox's :thumbsup:
A free Taco for everyone on Oct 30th from 2 to 5 at Taco Bell from Jacoby Ellsbury (Red Sox's) because he stole a base in the game.

Gooooooooooooooooo Sox's

Still kickin' ass halfway through the sixth... :thumbsup:

Hmm, not quote so good 1/3 of the way through the bottom of the sixth... :oops:

Definitely not looking good in the 7th. Perhaps we spoke too soon?

:puke:

Last edited:
Slots - did you see the Bruins game today when the guy got checked bad ? Glass broke and he was knocked out . I thought he was hurt bad but I guess he is okay .

playoffs always make a sport exciting. (at work tonight, the big screen in the truckers' lounge was so loud we could hear it at the fuel desk. sounded like hockey to me, that's how loud and energetic it sounded in there... must be my cultural bias, timmies and hockey with a side of donuts and curling eh)

this is the first baseball thread i've ever seen.

that's why i like tennis; the players are always playing to avoid elimination.

regular season, round robin, group/pool stage, qualifying sessions (plus most of the actual race), before the cut in golf tourneys (plus most of the weekend). all are just for playing. not worth watching or cheering over, nothing's on the line.

elimination tournaments are what it's all about. thrill, agony, comebacks, upsets.

and the olympics rules! i'm thinking of going for vancouver '10 to something. i never been out west, nor to the olympics, so i think that would be sick, as the kids say. plus canada (as the kids say) pwnages at winter games.

:thumbsup:

Slots - did you see the Bruins game today when the guy got checked bad ? Glass broke and he was knocked out . I thought he was hurt bad but I guess he is okay .

No... I'm actually not a sports person, but I do watch baseball about once every 14 years on average. Since the Sox made it to the WS again I figured I would watch. Apparently my support is helping them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back