Gnuf idiots!

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
I told ya all I got that promo email out of the blue from Gnuf quoting my account number.
Well after I found out it was because they had merged with dream poker I had a load of trouble retrieving my password etc.
Anyway finally got that sorted last night after many emails with their support etc and was able to log in no problem.
So tonight I thought I would try their poker.
I loaded up and went to log in.
"Your account has been locked please contact support"
:lolup::lolup:
What a bunch of arse-holes wasting my time.:sniper:
Sometimes gaming online just makes me mad

Hi rusty if you send them an email im sure there unlock it for you.
Unless youve been a naughty buy!

I got a promo email today from them like most. Which offerd 10 free spins on loaded 25 cents.

Whether they will unlock the account or not isnt the issue. They dont seem to understand anything. You have to repeat your request umpteen times to get a reasonable answer and suddenly they seem to forget what they told you earlier. The most incompetent support service I have ever encoutered.

Whether they will unlock the account or not isnt the issue. They dont seem to understand anything. You have to repeat your request umpteen times to get a reasonable answer and suddenly they seem to forget what they told you earlier. The most incompetent support service I have ever encoutered.

Who the hell needs to deal with that kind of customer support....jeeze....there are a lot better places to play at Rusty...good luck

Hi never dealt with support at this place made a couple off small deposits made a small withdrawl thats it.

Its good to no now there support sucks. Ill think twice now from depsoiting in future. :thumbsup:

Me naughty? :rolleyes: Never!

I have not so much as made a deposit there, that is what makes it so pathetic.
I am not going to waste my time finding out why they have locked it as it is obviously some kind of foul up.
I wouldn't deposit there after this anyway.

Me naughty? :rolleyes: Never!

I have not so much as made a deposit there, that is what makes it so pathetic.
I am not going to waste my time finding out why they have locked it as it is obviously some kind of foul up.
I wouldn't deposit there after this anyway

Smart thinking there rusty....:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back