Glad I am not young...

I missed this thread until now, its had me cracking up,promise ill try and stay just a viewer so i dont taint it but got to say......

Hilarious! But why bother with the wig and stocking if he can close his eyes.......just make sure your smooth :)

But potatoes are gender neutral, they are correcting a falsehood that's been confusing children and putting them off of good carbs like mamas creamy mash for years!
Im a hairy bear, I aint shaving for noone Ben can take me how I am or can leave it .

Here's the latest - ex SAS trooper Middleton had a physical raw recruit TV show in the UK on C4 (which I always said was unrealistic and watered-down, especially the interrogation scenes) and has been fired.

the 'woke patrol wins' he says....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It’s not normal.

Giving kids puberty blockers for example, thinking chopping your parts off to replace them etc.. it’s not normality and shouldn’t be seen as such because it’s not.

live and let live but we have to call out utter madness at some point, sadly it’s the left and the liberal lot that push this sickness.

Until a ceartin age, kids aren't considered responsible enough to drink, drive, smoke, enlist in the military or vote. The brain isn't fully developed. Most parents wouldn't let younger kids have full control over what they eat, half of them would probably opt for chocolate for breakfast and candy at lunch ffs. The fact that allowing minors to make such a life changing decision is even debatable, is both enraging and heart breaking imo :(
I also think it's disgusting that more and more cartoons are being created specifically tailored towards introducing these type of things to children. I mean, we all know how impressionable kids can be, most going through phases at some point where we thought we wanted to be something or other when we were young.

Until a ceartin age, kids aren't considered responsible enough to drink, drive, smoke, enlist in the military or vote. The brain isn't fully developed. Most parents wouldn't let younger kids have full control over what they eat, half of them would probably opt for chocolate for breakfast and candy at lunch ffs. The fact that allowing minors to make such a life changing decision is even debatable, is both enraging and heart breaking imo :(
I also think it's disgusting that more and more cartoons are being created specifically tailored towards introducing these type of things to children. I mean, we all know how impressionable kids can be, most going through phases at some point where we thought we wanted to be something or other when we were young.
Sorry if it offends anyone but it’s sick.

This person intends to be in charge of Health and Human Services in America and point blank refused to answer the question. This is what our world is coming too.

?

I was only saying that children should wait to mske such a decision.
I do thank God that my mother didn't allow the nurses to mutilate my penis when I was born though ;)
You have to be hell of an optimist to have some cut off before you know how big your going to be!

?

I was only saying that children should wait to mske such a decision.
I do thank God that my mother didn't allow the nurses to mutilate my penis when I was born though ;)
Yeah, i agree.
Decisions like these should be left until the brain has had more time to develop.
A teenager or anyone youunger than that is not fit to make this kind of life altering decision.
Kids are impulsive.

I just mentioned circumcision because its by definiton gential mutilation but still considered ok by most.
I know it sometimes needs to be done due to medical reasons, but imo its mostly done purely as a cosmetic "upgrade"
And imo the very negligible advantages it brings (sanitary, std-transmission etc) are heavily outweighed by the possible lifelong complications that can come with the operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back