Gigantoonz - Play 'n' Go Feral Garbage

slot_zombie

Meister Member
I rarely post gripes about slots, because losing is part of the game, but this one takes the cake.

I thought I'd give this latest iteration of Reactoons a try, as, foolishly my theory was that the reduced Max Win of 4000x might make the gameplay a little more forgiving than its predecessors. Nope. This is by far the most pernicious, trolling and outright dirty game design (hiding behind a cute facade) that I've ever played. Pretty sure I could have stretched the game time further on a mega volatile NLC slot.

Short summary - the "Max RTP" version guzzled a 1000x bankroll (low rolling) in under 2 hours of sheer torture. Highlights were 2 x 35x wins along the way from the Gargantoon.

- Constant deadspins or 0.1x "wins", big wins very rare
- Endless "chocolate" modifiers that do nothing,
- "Chocolate" mega symbols that do nothing most of the time except look good
- Feral dirty gameplay constantly failing to charge up the meter by 1 or 2 points

My RTP must have been about 30%. I know a lot of it must be stacked into Pinks+Garga, which I wasn't lucky enough to even get close to, but...

I'm just advising do yourself a favour and avoid this slot at all costs unless you want a frustration overload.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely post gripes about slots, because losing is part of the game, but this one takes the cake.

I thought I'd give this latest iteration of Reactoons a try, as, foolishly my theory was that the reduced Max Win of 4000x might make the gameplay a little more forgiving than its predecessors. Nope. This is by far the most pernicious, trolling and outright dirty game design (hiding behind a cute facade) that I've ever played. Pretty sure I could have stretched the game time further on a mega volatile NLC slot.

Short summary - the "Max RTP" version guzzled a 1000x bankroll (low rolling) in under 2 hours of sheer torture. Highlights were 2 x 35x wins along the way from the Gargantoon.

- Feral dirty gameplay constantly failing to charge up the meter by 1 or 2 points

My RTP must have been about 30%. I know a lot of it must be stacked into Pinks+Garga, which I wasn't lucky enough to even get close to, but...

I'm just advising do yourself a favour and avoid this slot at all costs unless you want a frustration overload.

As you say, looks good and we know there can be decent wins in Reactoonz but my RTP was 38%. Played for nearly an hour and the highest win I got was 20x.

I love it, it's almost as good as Reactoonz 1, with slight a feel of wild frames. Did a test session of around 2550 spins with the biggest win being just over 375x (pictured below) note: I was playing the 96% version.

My only gripe is that all the wins in the paytable are divisible by two so there is absolutely no reason why it could not have had a 10p stake option.

654316353.jpg

I said it once and I'll say it again. Elementals by fantasma is the slot Reactoonz 2 and this should have been. Players crying out for a multiplier bonus round on Reactoonz. Highly underrated slot give it a bash :thumbsup:

I like Gigantoonz. Though I've never played it, I like the accessible, fun, colourful capers to be had on this terrific game.

It sort of reminds me of Candy Crush, and the kind of demographic it's aimed at.

But best of all, I can't help but be enamoured by the endearing animations. Look at that! It's an affable blue blob! And there's a green snot- coloured blob! And would you know it, it has fucking brown blobs!!! (apt)

So yeah, let's not be too hasty. This game is fire 🔥

I said it once and I'll say it again. Elementals by fantasma is the slot Reactoonz 2 and this should have been. Players crying out for a multiplier bonus round on Reactoonz. Highly underrated slot give it a bash :thumbsup:
I’m such a tube it’s elemento not elementals. So yeah elemento brilliant slot but can take time to bonus… usually worth the wait though 👍

i have never found any reactoonz a good game it’s always seemed to hate me in all forms and versions

I’m such a tube it’s elemento not elementals. So yeah elemento brilliant slot but can take time to bonus… usually worth the wait though 👍
I had played it a few months ago on and off, han a few bonuses on 80p and if I add all of the spins together the total amount of dead spins was like 95% of them were dead none winning spins, not a single bonus paid more than like x20, had 6 or 7 bonuses and all of them bar 1 were under x10. It felt like Big Bad Wolf when you get the x2 and they are always dead spins.

They didn't learn anything about reactoonz 2 what was IMO worst game last year... This IS instatly one of The worst slots ive ever played... Loving reactoonz 1 a lot tho...

Utter dog shit indeed. There's not much worse then giant symbols that make you feel like you have hit a mega win, when in actual fact you've won about 1 to 2 times your stake. Think of aloha meets reactoonz. Avoid this shit like the plague!!! 😠

After they didn't name reactoonz 2 "Reactwoonz" and 3 "Reacthreez" I lost all interest in the series.

Jokes aside, the latest iteration is hot garbage, the megaways "please give me only small symbols" feel just does not work in grid mode at all.

Terrible in its design it may be, and about as lacklustre a sequel they could hope to make, but make no mistake, countless players with pretty much nothing resembling standards when it comes to slot discernment will lap this game up because, well, the pwetty cowours

Terrible in its design it may be, and about as lacklustre a sequel they could hope to make, but make no mistake, countless players with pretty much nothing resembling standards when it comes to slot discernment will lap this game up because, well, the pwetty cowours
It didn't manage to surpass the original even on launch day and is already falling off hard, and Reactoonz 2 is pretty much as dead as slots get, so hopefully PNG picks up the pace by the time they release the fourth one.

How do we find the RTP of this slot on any given site.

I play at bitstarz mostly and usually PNG RTPs buried under a little i symbol before launching the game but it’s seems this info is nowhere to be found for this slot.

How do we find the RTP of this slot on any given site.
sites worth their salt will tell you the RTP in their help files

rtp.JPG

Whether any site will give a straight up answer or a range is entirely another kettle of fish :p

got a few 100x 300x and 400x so far, It's MUCH better than Reactoonz 2, but not as good as Reactoonz 1. They should leave that franchise alone and move on to new stuff.

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF FEATURES IN THIS GAME?!!?!?! You get that first one and it removes every possible symbol to make hit .. ???? wtf

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF FEATURES IN THIS GAME?!!?!?! You get that first one and it removes every possible symbol to make hit .. ???? wtf
What's the point of the game altogether? These are sold with max wins of 5000x or more, name me somebody who has hit that? The big wins tend to be around the 1300-1800x mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back