Ghost Adventures with Zak Bagans

same_old

Dormant account
webmeister
PABaccred
Uhh my gawwdd!!!

I watched an episode of this for the first time in Australia last night.

What an extreme man he is lololol

" Come on I can hear you- where are you" and then races off into the darkness looking for what ever voice just spoke etc.

I have to say this seems like one popular show and can see myself getting into it.

Now dont get me wrong this could ALL be a fabrication as im still a bit of a skeptic but my gawwd does he put a great spin on the paranormal.

Im sure if a sprit came up against him it would shit it's paranormal pants.

Come on, who else watches and likes this show?

OK, just watched the bobby mackey episode and that was bloody awesome, that song Johanna is really really good as well.

Man I would love to go to a bar like that, that is my kind of place I can tell you.

I watch Ghost Hunters, the reality show...my hubby is hooked on it so I got dragged into watching it...and now kinda enjoy it a little...My favorites are more in the line of Medium and Ghost Whisperer. Those are 2 of my favorites...not a reality show, just great story lines.

Hiya Sinc,

yeah Ive seen Ghost hunters but man they nowhere compare to good ole Zak Bagans and his crew I can tell you. Im sure if hubby saw Ghostr Adventures he would easily be hooked to that show.

it's like Zak wants to fight them or somethinig.

other than that I LOVE supernatural, they had a break over Xmas ans was waiting for episode 12 on the new season, it didnt disapoint I can tell you, was a good episode this one.

And then Sons of Anarchy, what an awesome bloody show that is, now who doesnt like old Jax Tellerman.

Uhh my gawwdd!!!

I watched an episode of this for the first time in Australia last night.

What an extreme man he is lololol

" Come on I can hear you- where are you" and then races off into the darkness looking for what ever voice just spoke etc.

I have to say this seems like one popular show and can see myself getting into it.

Now dont get me wrong this could ALL be a fabrication as im still a bit of a skeptic but my gawwd does he put a great spin on the paranormal.

Im sure if a sprit came up against him it would shit it's paranormal pants.

Come on, who else watches and likes this show?

Zak Bagans has some really nice muscles :rolleyes: But his tv-show where he hunts for ghosts...baaaad. (Its also aired in Norway)

But I like watching Lisa Williams (don`t tell anybody :oops:)

I will definitely point my husband to this show, the Ghost Adventurers .

I know that my oldest son says he loves the Sons of Anarchy. He is a biker and belongs to a bikers club in his firestation he works at. They ride all over the east coast on their days off as a group.

My sister is married to the sgt of arms for the Sydney chapter for the Hells Angels.

Personally have nothign to do with that side of it but he is a nice enough person.

Personally, I don't like Ghost Adventurers. He's just too silly for me. I like Ghost Hunter and is another one, Paranormal something, that I really like. It deals more with actual happenings in the now instead of finding ghosts.

I have yet to see anything on TV that these guys say they see. When they say "Did you see that", dang it, I want to see it too. LOL!

Ohhhh I loves me some Ghost Adventures :oops:
I watch it every Friday night- spooky!

There was a clip that experts found to be authentic which showed a ghost walking behind one of the guys during filming one of these shows. It was on the news in Vegas, and another skeptical expert even said the footage was authentic and not tampered with in any way.

It is definitely a good show, keep watching...it gets better. I won't watch it alone..gooood stuff :D

Ohhhh I loves me some Ghost Adventures :oops:
I watch it every Friday night- spooky!

There was a clip that experts found to be authentic which showed a ghost walking behind one of the guys during filming one of these shows. It was on the news in Vegas, and another skeptical expert even said the footage was authentic and not tampered with in any way.

It is definitely a good show, keep watching...it gets better. I won't watch it alone..gooood stuff :D

I also just seen another episode where they had a brick and some wood flying about on its own.

but that bobby mackey episode looks the best by far.

I can not stand Ghost Adventures.....Zak is a frat boy tweaker and I want to comb his hair and he needs serious serious wardrobe help. I saw it once and only once. No offense but YUCK! I like Paranormal State but even its gotten crappy as of late

I don't watch Ghost Adventures for hairstyles or fashion tips :p. The content of the show is great imo. To each their own...1000% better than any other ghost hunter show out there on tv.

Paranormal State was pretty good, but nothing really happens anymore during the show, making it boring to me. I like Chip Coffey though, and that is the only reason I would still watch it. :D

I don't watch Ghost Adventures for hairstyles or fashion tips :p. The content of the show is great imo. To each their own...1000% better than any other ghost hunter show out there on tv.

Paranormal State was pretty good, but nothing really happens anymore during the show, making it boring to me. I like Chip Coffey though, and that is the only reason I would still watch it. :D

I can understand that.....but doesnt it hurt your eyes? lol

:lolup: I got used to it I guess...I think he is funny. He makes the show enjoyable to me. I could careless if he was wearing hot pants and a fanny pack. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back