Generous thank you from Guts

Best is to use Space Wars as you get 40 coins=£40 value
And Twin Spin seems to be sucking lot of spins. I was really lucky with the few spins i tried as only did 30 rest went on Space Wars.

But busted out playing other slots in end :( Did get up to £129 but after 3 hours play I can not complain. Very happy about this gift :thumbsup:

more value, but higher variance - i got about 16 bucks

well no email for me even though my luck has been awful at guts
but still deposit couple of times a week hoping for a change in luck

Dido! I decided I was going on the self excluded list for 6 months after my last session but I'm assuming I didn't get them anyway despite a sucky payout ratio.... Nonetheless I'm happy for those that did receive them. A very nice thing for Guts to do for some of their customers :)

Dido! I decided I was going on the self excluded list for 6 months after my last session but I'm assuming I didn't get them anyway despite a sucky payout ratio.... Nonetheless I'm happy for those that did receive them. A very nice thing for Guts to do for some of their customers :)

Are you still on your self exclusion? If so it would have been very very wrong of them to send them to you in the first place.

Are you still on your self exclusion? If so it would have been very very wrong of them to send them to you in the first place.

I'd have to agree if that was the case. But no the self exclusion finished about two weeks ago, I've been playing there continuing my sucky payout ratio so off to self exclusion I go again for another six months.

I won about $22 and gave it right back! I love Space Wars, when that game is hitting it's awesome. I love the aliens in the jar, it makes me laugh.

Well said!! couldn't agree more. :clap::clap::clap:
Awesome promo Ben,

Everyone else looks like Scrooge (Yeah you, you and YOU :oops:)) compared to Guts. Last week it was 25 Free Spins out of the blue, then 100 Free Spins plus a few deposit matches.

I mean the Free Spins are FREE - Unlike other Calendars

Shame on the rest - I'm playing at the BEST... WTG GUTS!

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back