Gemix

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABnoaccred
So I know their are a couple others on here that massively play this slot, Which character is your favorite? I like the girl then the miner guy then the wizard.

The wizard is by far the most frustrating wilds as more times then not it's nothing but the potential is there. I seem to do the best on the girl.

Also has anyone else got the chain lightening when a wild was in the corner and it picked it and it zapped a bunch of wilds, I should of got a screenshot of that but the slot crashed when it hit:rolleyes:. Now I want to hit that again,lol.

So I know their are a couple others on here that massively play this slot, Which character is your favorite? I like the girl then the miner guy then the wizard.

The wizard is by far the most frustrating wilds as more times then not it's nothing but the potential is there. I seem to do the best on the girl.

Also has anyone else got the chain lightening when a wild was in the corner and it picked it and it zapped a bunch of wilds, I should of got a screenshot of that but the slot crashed when it hit:rolleyes:. Now I want to hit that again,lol.
Other way round for me: Wizard definitely favourite because the wilds are sticky, then Miner & Girl (Seem to have more luck with Miner).

On the Chain Lightening - the symbol in the corner is not necessarily the symbol used in the lightening (watch carefully).
I didn't think it was even possible for it to be wilds - must be a VERY rare event!

I WAS trying to give it up towards the end of last year, because it can be VERY frustrating. But glad I didn't as it's been VERY nice so far this year:
I record my play on it in quite a bit of detail now, and I generally play one "cycle" per session = Through 9 worlds from Miner to Wizard.
I bet mostly £2/spin + about 15% of my spins @ £5.

My sessions on it at Videoslots this year:
+ £395
+ £59
+ £138
- £88
- £111
+ £400
+ £322

On top of that of course, my play also earned cash-back and advancement up the race table! :cool:

4 screenshots from the sessions above:
(First one is a £2 bet which paid x101 (Lightening Strike gave me all those hearts) - the other 3 are all £5 bets - and if you look close, you'll see the last 2 were in the SAME world!)

GemixX101_Jan16.jpg

Gemix1.jpg

Gemix2.jpg

Gemix3.jpg

KK

I change favourites.. love hate relationship with the wizard.
I'm close to the 1000 world level, we should get something for that amt of play.
It is very addictive, and i had a really bad streak the last 4 months.... still waiting for it to pass. i was playing almost exclusively Gemix but now i went back to DOA and 20% gemix. I've also hit the x1000

The girls my favorite because of all the wilds that can get thrown on, had a huge row covering about 20 tiles before, although the wizard is the best potential. Had a nice 1000x hit and a 800x almost twice in the past week ish, had a nova blast of stars next to a group of stars for max payout, of course it didnt get supercharged though, did have a £150 hit get supercharged which was nice, on a £1 bet, then when im playing at £10 I can barely hit a x10 win. Had a similar nova blast with hearts aswell for a decent payout last week. Wizard is usually the worst "feature" when it hits as it rarely hits anything and does not lead to multiple hits but every now and then its great, not that fussed on the miner, probably the worst one although I think my biggest hit has come from him.

What world are you guys on then?

Wizard without a doubt but also had good fortune with the miner. Still yet to see over 90x bet though...Up to about world 17 @ Videoslots might have a shot on it if I get fed up of Pyramid which I've been playing on the same 20€ deposit for about 4hours :D

The best feature for me is probably Nova blast or the beam one. I just want to see a few stars for once to be honest! Hell even the Club shaped orange symbols! Why does the game remind me of a bowl of Lucky charms hahah? :lolup:

i'm at 955 world :)

and some old screenies... from May-Aug last year.. havent had decent wins since.
Those are some sick wins! :notworthy

My best is x304 on a £2 bet - I would LOVE to hit one of those x1,000+ ones on one of my £5 goes! :eek2:

KK

I've played a fair bit of this game.
Enough to be sure that it's just going to slowly drain my balance if I keep playing it.

The only thing good about this game is that it's more fun than other games imo.

World 955 holy shit haha, im at 180 now, im going to quit because its pretty much a money raper. I have had good wins recently but I play at £5 stake alot of the time and it can eat £500-1000 up in 15 minutes sometimes, 30-40 spins with no feature etc, and big wins are rare, had a supercharged on a £250 hit yesterday for a total of over 800 but thats not really a big win when your playing at £5 a spin, blew it all back within 10 minutes. Lethal.

girl with wilds.... after won 15 euros on 100 free spins at casumo hit this:
after a couple of wilds, 15 hearts .... and that was only on world 2
2016 01 19 casumo 3213 desde 100 jugadas 15.jpg

girl with wilds.... after won 15 euros on 100 free spins at casumo hit this:
after a couple of wilds, 15 hearts .... and that was only on world 2
I literally did a double take when I saw your screenshot! :eek2:

Man, that is out of this world! :notworthy

KK

yes was crazy took the daily promotion depo 50 euros lost it, and for that i received 100 free spins at glow 15 cents. won 15 euros, went to gemix play 2 spins at 50 cents then with 14 euros left i said why not 7 spins at 2 euros, and that was the result lol crazy

I literally did a double take when I saw your screenshot! :eek2:

Man, that is out of this world! :notworthy

KK

I was playing it at £20 a spin last night, it was painful.
Most slots are going to be pretty painful at that level - unless you're a millionaire or something. :eek2:
£20 bets are doable, but only if you have a stating balance of over £1,000... and are fully prepared to lose it all.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back