Gemix

While there is a collector for progress through a world (at the bottom right with 3 stars), a small amount is added for each win, it's not usually to long to complete it. I'll often get through it on 100 spins on a battle, but more often it's more like 150 spins.

Higher levels don't mean anything, although the variance for each of the 3 characters is different.

Ill give it a go on small .20 bets for abit and give it a good test. Just from all the battles, rebuys and lil bit of cash game..ive seriously never seen anything over 15x

Its still one of my most played slots, put alot into it the past week ish and the biggest hit ive managed is a 300x, had a few 100-150s, fairly common actually. Plenty of super charged hits under 100x but the big wins are eluding me and the periods the game goes dead for just eats your meager winnings away.

I dont even get this slot. Anytime I play it I win a small portion of my bet back and if im really lucky I win 4x.

How the heck do you win on this...is it an investment slot where you need to get high in the levels or something cause jeeesus
No - not an "investment slot" - unless you count time as something of great value...

Basically it's a very low variance game which can OCCASIONALLY throw out a biggie if you're lucky enough to get a high number combination of high-pay symbols along with a "Super Charged" bonus (all win x3).

Typically I would say you can only expect a "super" once or twice per cycle (a "cycle" being 9 levels) - but even then, the supers can be crap.
Still one of my favourite slots, which I've been playing regularly for over a year now.
Must be due a big win again soon - I haven't had one for ages! :(

KK

No - not an "investment slot" - unless you count time as something of great value...

Basically it's a very low variance game which can OCCASIONALLY throw out a biggie if you're lucky enough to get a high number combination of high-pay symbols along with a "Super Charged" bonus (all win x3).

Typically I would say you can only expect a "super" once or twice per cycle (a "cycle" being 9 levels) - but even then, the supers can be crap.
Still one of my favourite slots, which I've been playing regularly for over a year now.

KK

I find it to be VERY streaky, sometimes I get a superchared several times per level. I think the wizard has the best chance at triggering a supercharged win but its not normally the biggest, the lollypop girl has given me my biggest supercharged wins.

Its a fun slot, I can normally turn £20 into £100-150 easy enough playing at £1.50 stakes but its so hard to get any amount worth withdrawing. I did have a few nice sessions recently though with a 300x, 150-200x several times, lots of supercharged hits. I generally get a supercharged every world or two, sometimes several per level though.

I really want to see 15 stars on a supercharged, I used to play this game at £20 a spin in the hopes of hitting it haha.

I really want to see 15 stars on a supercharged, I used to play this game at £20 a spin in the hopes of hitting it haha.
£20? :eek:
The most I've gone to is £10 a few times (when drunk :rolleyes:)

I normally play €/£2 spins until I feel a feature is due - then I up it to €/£5 for a while.
Sometimes my intuition is correct... but not often enough :oops:

KK

KK

I gave it 800 spins today. Not my cup of tea! Best win was 40x and agree very low variance. Was doing .50 and .70 bets and was down about $70 all together. So nothing life changing but I didnt enjoy it. Just not very exciting.

£20? :eek:
The most I've gone to is £10 a few times (when drunk :rolleyes:)

I normally play €/£2 spins until I feel a feature is due - then I up it to €/£5 for a while.
Sometimes my intuition is correct... but not often enough :oops:

KK

I just did exactly the same, before reading your post lol. I had £300 which I won in a few spins on dark joker, went to Gemix at £2 a spin. Got pissed off as I fell to £50 within 30 mins....upped it to £5 to clear my balance anddddd.

Cfs8M4e.jpg

haha, not a HUGE win but it was my only spin at £5 so I cant complain!

thats almost £5000 withdrawn this week ;)

Played it some more. I dont think its as terrible as I first thought. Seems sort of fun I guess. Not overwhelming or anything but I hit a few supercharges for 40x.

id give it a 5.8 out of 10

Its actually been okay to me today. Started the session at $160 on .50 bets and am at $250 from various smallish wins. Best win was 62x.

New rating. 5.9 out of 10 cause im winning today :D

Im going to step out here and say wow this is a really good slot. its honestly been a balancer saver for me many times the past few days.

Its funny, if you give something a chance how much you can change your mind. As you can see from my earlier posts I was skeptical of it.

Now if I can stop winning all my money on gemix then going and losing it on vikings go rigged and book of dead, id be great! :D

And hit a 102x on $1 well writing this post. Missed the entire screenshot but what a great slot :)

Im going to step out here and say wow this is a really good slot. its honestly been a balancer saver for me many times the past few days.

Its funny, if you give something a chance how much you can change your mind. As you can see from my earlier posts I was skeptical of it.

Now if I can stop winning all my money on gemix then going and losing it on vikings go rigged and book of dead, id be great! :D

And hit a 102x on $1 well writing this post. Missed the entire screenshot but what a great slot :)

its great for turning a low balance to a medium, top 5 slot for me but you need long sessions

15 months later

It has taken me 15 months, but this is the closest I have come for the elusive stars. :)holy crap.jpg Normally I don't bet that high as most know, but my last wins have been from me switching the bet amounts.

First time played Gemix today...quite pleasent 400 spins, some 5 super-charges (about 25x and once 70x)...brought me up from 60 to 140 balance (0.50 bet)....it can turn cold, but not even close to Viking Runecraft brutallity...but then again, this is my first session...

Also had wild-lightning glitch...

Currently on World 370
Got hooked on Gemix when I hit a $300 win on a 0.50 wager on what I call the "lollipop love feature"
Damn if she didn't give me edge to edge wilds in ALL the right places. Normally any group of stars always seem to get blasted out - changed into low paying symbols or overlooked but not that time!

5083 spins (around 800 spin in every session)....99,7% RTP so far...

But in all that spins just one hit slightly over 100x...2 sessions bashed me, but with my fault...

Plenty of playtime, but as Viking Runecraft, it has some stone cold periods...wild features don't impress me much, wizzard looks like all or nothing, girl with candy is maybe the best.

Beam blast seems sure win, crystal modifications seem ok, but lightning (though it gave me wilds once) and super-nova so far disappointed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back