Gangsta On Highnoon

Cleveland

Dey tried to play me yo but dat alright I stayed on my grind, kno wat i'm saying
smiley-cool15.gif
...I started slanging bens attem. Dey feelin me naw, straight bust all ova dem. Went hard on deep black wit my boyz AJ and Hammy, kno wat I'm talkin bout? Ben straight went gangsta and flipped the scrip on em, gettin our hustle on. Rocking out with cleveland now.....Ahhh baby boy back in dey mouths, straight beat the brakes off dem boys.

Translation:
smiley-cool21.gif

Deposited 100.00 at highnoon and started dropping pretty fast. I did my best not to give up and played through the painful losses. Started betting crazy on blackjack (50.00 - 100 dollar bets) and got myself back in the game. Was about to log and decided might as well go out on a high note and went crazy on roulette. In the end 100.00 became 1,000. Stopped for the night but I'm sure they all are saying "geez I thought we had him."

Thus ends today's lesson in street talk :eek2:

Dey tried to play me yo but dat alright I stayed on my grind, kno wat i'm saying
smiley-cool15.gif
...I started slanging bens attem. Dey feelin me naw, straight bust all ova dem. Went hard on deep black wit my boyz AJ and Hammy, kno wat I'm talkin bout? Ben straight went gangsta and flipped the scrip on em, gettin our hustle on. Rocking out with cleveland now.....Ahhh baby boy back in dey mouths, straight beat the brakes off dem boys.

Translation:
smiley-cool21.gif

Deposited 100.00 at highnoon and started dropping pretty fast. I did my best not to give up and played through the painful losses. Started betting crazy on blackjack (50.00 - 100 dollar bets) and got myself back in the game. Was about to log and decided might as well go out on a high note and went crazy on roulette. In the end 100.00 became 1,000. Stopped for the night but I'm sure they all are saying "geez I thought we had him."

\\\

now thats funny i was actually reading along and understood it lol- no translation needed

smiley-cool15.gif
Translation:
smiley-cool21.gif

Reminded me of 'The Wire'

god, i miss that series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back