Q&A Games worth Bonus Buy?

LadyJelena

Ueber Meister
CAG
MM
Hey everybody :)

Since a lot of slot game providers offers Bonus Buy feature nowadays, I'm eager to hear which games you practice bonus buying and which ones you think are worth it?

Dork unit cheaper buy is really good one..

Besides DOA2 and White Rabbit, I would love to try many of Hacksaw Games slots on Bonus Buy, because in my experience, although they are buggers for dead spins, their bonus rounds on my favourites pay more on average than any other developer I have experienced.

I think their latest slots are becoming a bit tighter though. They are a big name now, plus their latest games are coming in at 7,000x max wins now rather than their usual 10,000x bet.

I buy the odd Bonus -- and have terrible wins to spectacular wins. In short -- if a game can pay out big amounts on $40 -- that means a game must loose slight more the make up for that over the long term. Recently, the volatity of games has increased dramatically over the past several years. The bonus are the same. I used to be able to xould on some little win on a bonus -- but, there are now several which pay less than a $1 on a $40. So, be aware what you getting into. It can be fun to split with a group of friends!

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

White rabbit used to be decent until BTG were taken over but now on re-trigger you dont get the clock face to see how many retrigger spins you get - it just instantly tells you which sucks.

East-coast west coast NLC have had some decent hits on that but 400 odd buy in from what I recall but aint done that in a long while now

avoid bonanza buy in - did a test other month on lowest feature buy i think it was 20p cant remember buy in price but it was less 100x - not one of the 10 or so feature buyins went past my buy in price.

Have tried a few prags but most are dull buy in 100x usually - chistimas carols probs best of a bad bunch.

Dont do them much at all now when I do play which have not done other than 3dice last month or so and 3dice no feature buys. Buying the odd bonus if you have a balance can be fun but my view dont make a habit out of it - you will not come out on top most times. and with some slots blink and its gone ;-)

some nolimit like road rage, mental, elpaso, the rave. i usually dont buy bonus on tombstone rip, fire in the hole, hoarder.

I buy some doa2 but on low bets, and on pirate kingdom megaways

and avoid all the rest (like pragmatics)

Love Pragmatic slots most but find their 5000x max bonus buys brutal. Everytime I tried got 5 - 10 in a row that paid less than buy in.

Dog house megaways on the other hand, can be fantastic. Once had 400 odd balance and starting buying bonuses - ended up playing 366 (!) Bonus buys before getting fed up and withdrawing 500 Euro 😁

Sorry should have worded that better ... without bonus buys they are both unplayable as the base games are dire
Most bonus buy games are dire, because they design them around the bonus buys (like all recent BTG titles, and practically every prag game ever made)

Thats tne worst Slingo there is,even when you get near the top, the features can pay a pittance and
the respin cost is expensive.
All the Slingos are evil,the UKGC should have banned them years ago if they doing their job

I have had some great success with Magician's Secrets left side (1200x,2300x, 4400x) over the course of about 50 buys. Hot Fiesta I hit nearly max win at 4800x with a 27 Spin 6 5x Multiplier wild Bonus that had me at the edge of my seat, over the course of about 20 buys. Pragmatic seems hot lately. Then again, quite a number of them were zero or very little payback bonuses. Still lots of profit for me, so might be worth a go.

I haven't bought any "bonus buys" so far, but tempted to try :p
I'm UK so can only try them in demo play using a VPN, and i've had really mixed results across loads of different games.

I reckon if they were allowed over here I might find a few games that offered bonus buys around the budget I was happy to spend for a session, then just jump in and see how lucky I got. Save myself some time rather than spinning away for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back