1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!


Discussion in 'Ask the Meister' started by SinanK., Apr 29, 2016.

    Apr 29, 2016
  1. SinanK.

    SinanK. Dormant account

    Chronic ill Multiple Sclerosis patient
    The Netherlands
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  2. Apr 29, 2016
  3. dionysus

    dionysus can turn wine into water CAG MM

    I'm a Canucklehead
    If you represent a casino, you need to contact Bryan for the appropriate colours and tag
  4. Apr 29, 2016
  5. Casinomeister

    Casinomeister Forum Cheermeister Staff Member

    I don't know what you think you are doing, but posting personal information like that is in violation of our posting rules. If you are indeed a casino rep, please read our rules and submit an acceptable email address (business connected) so that we can verify who you work for. Hotmail addresses don't cut it.
    1 person likes this.

Share This Page