Gambling Wages/APCW

Just a reminder to all, please keep the thread civil. Thank you.

I know some people are rather upset over Gambling Wages/APCW, but please don't let your emotions cloud your rationale.

I'll be addressing some of this with Gambling Wages when I return from London. I'm sure they are planning to take care of any player issues that come through me as well :D

I am keeping my fingers crossed but when they regard the $10k paid out as a princely sum how will they be able to deal with the remaining ones out there which are probably in the region of a hundred-fold of that amount?

Just a reminder to all, please keep the thread civil. Thank you.

I know some people are rather upset over Gambling Wages/APCW, but please don't let your emotions cloud your rationale.

I'll be addressing some of this with Gambling Wages when I return from London. I'm sure they are planning to take care of any player issues that come through me as well :D

Is there any chance you can videotape this meeting.............I am sure there are a lot of people who would gladly watch it!

Is there any chance you can videotape this meeting.............I am sure there are a lot of people who would gladly watch it!
It might be kind of boring since you'll just be watching me email these folks...but then, I could think of ways to make it exciting for you :D

Im actually this last one above was posted because it shows what an a$$ he truly is. I bet his parents are so proud to see their son jerking off in a tub

you could do the video in the buff....I'm sure that'd make the ladies happy :p

Well, I was thinking more of November events, like Thanksgiving............you know, wear a Turkey suit with an "I Voted!" sticker, some cool tunes............:thumbsup:

JTodd continues to talk trash on Youtube, but won't come here to answer anyone....

So, my invitation still remains:

JTODD, QUIT HIDING AND JOIN US IN THIS DISCUSSION.

This isn't a witch hunt on my part, but look at it in my shoes. You cuss me out and try to make me look like an idiot on youtube (where you can get away with it) in front of people that don't know any better...but yet you won't come here an discuss this with people that know Virtual's history?

...and I'm not the only one that feels this way about GW/APCW....just read through the thread again.

oh yea, here's a nice stab to all of us on his forum...I guess we're clueless, now?

Oh, for the record, the "hand jesture" I made was from the movie "Psycho"... you'd think the music would have been a big enough clue that even CMC's could figure it out... but I guess I overestimated my audience! LOL! It was no where near an obscene jesture. But this just further demonstrates how ready you people are to believe anything negative... and that's what's truly discusting.

Last visited vs. last posts:

JTodd continues to talk trash on Youtube, but won't come here to answer anyone....

So, my invitation still remains:

JTODD, QUIT HIDING AND JOIN US IN THIS DISCUSSION.

This isn't a witch hunt on my part, but look at it in my shoes. You cuss me out and try to make me look like an idiot on youtube (where you can get away with it) in front of people that don't know any better...but yet you won't come here an discuss the matter?

Last visited vs. last posts:

I saw what you are referring to putting Meister members down
referring to his an Bryan's friendship

sad indeed

Cindy

No one else would have put their ass on the line like we did. No one else would have flown to Central America like we did.

This comment has no justification. There is no need to fly to CA. It is not that easy. My only point here is that there have been countless hours spent by many bright leaders to build a foundation of respectablility in the online gambling industry. Both from players and affiliates. The rest of us can only continue to fight and build on those ideals that have gotten us where we are today. That can only be done working together. I hope we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back