gambling company stocks or party gaming?

vedat

Dormant account
hello i would like to learn is there a palace i can look for gambling companys stocks party gaming sporting bet and more stuff

Yes

You can look on various investor websites such as the London stock exchange, Hemscott, and many more.
Buying the stock is a different matter. They are mostly listing in London or Europe, as New York is not an option due to the USA official position on internet gambling. Turkey is not likely to gain full EU membership till 2015, at which point you will have a right to buy any European stock, as well as travel freely(ish) through EU countries.

www.hemscott.net - Hemscott (free stuff and pay for stuff)

www.londonstockexchange.com - stock prices

Google - use official company name in search, get this from above two sites.
If you have difficulty I will try to post a work through for you for one of the stocks. (send me a PM).

Yep!

I didn't know about that one.
That is a lot better if anyone wants to concentrate on Gaming stocks only. The other sites have thousands of companies on them, and it could be harder to find what is wanted.

vinylweatherman said:
I didn't know about that one.
That is a lot better if anyone wants to concentrate on Gaming stocks only. The other sites have thousands of companies on them, and it could be harder to find what is wanted.

Must be why he's the Meister!

Vinyl---you the man for helping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back