Gambling related abbreviations

Emmeline

Dormant account
I've been playing online for a couple of years but quite a few of the abbreviations are new to me. Is there any info to be found about this here? :confused: Or could there be?

Thanks, think I will write them down and then ask once or twice, or people might be annoyed ;) That's the reason I asked if the info is to be found somewhere here.
Also I don't think it's a bad idea, just like there is lots of other useful information for newbies and others. It could safe some time and effort and you don't have to ask "excuse me but what does the abbreviation xxxx mean?" everytime you don't understand, not good for the threads I imagine

Last edited:
You already noticed that if the abbreviation has a little dotted line underneath, you can hover your mousepointer over it and it will show you what it means?
Like with OP and RTG. :)

Have you read the thread, "How to win at roulette"? You could ask 15 questions a day for 6 months and not approach annoying in comparison to that OP and thread starter... Ask Away

Oh yes, just did and had a lot of fun would like to nominate some people there for a patience award, and the rouletteguy for a persistency award, or something else, but I'll be nice ;)

Last edited:
Emmeline Thanks, think I will write them down and then ask once or twice, or people might be annoyed That's the reason I asked if the info is to be found somewhere here.
Not at all...we have all been there and we also keep asking when a new one pops up, so ask away. Don't be shy...I still get stuck at times...but knowing other shorthand, you can get to work out what some means that you get stuck on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back