Gambling Federation new software

Sodax77

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Location
EU|FI
www.comodorecasino.com
www.commodorecasino.com

I don't have experience of any Gambling Federation casino, and after read some news/post from casinomeister or members, i don't trust their software.
Ok, i sign up month ago (casinomeister.com), but i start read casinomeisters news, etc few years ago.

But still, new software.
check "preview"
 
Last edited:

hhcfreebie

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Location
USA
Based on their old reputation. I won't waste my money with them.
If anyone is willing to give them a try, go ahead. Oh, and please record your play before you come here and yelling "rigged".
 

Sodax77

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Location
EU|FI
Ok i try their new software, FOR FUN, because i don't like give any my details to g-fed casino group. Because i just don't trust their software...
And i can't 100% proof that they are rigged, but i try few games, win and lose... and then i try this 10X slot, and press only one time "bet max" and get this:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Hmm... yeah right. Maybe good luck (for fun mode), but i have 2nd opinion (and i don't say that word).
I already uninstall this casino :rolleyes:
:D

Btw, i think i read long time ago some casinomeister post/news, that their software give more winnings for fun (because entertainment or something)
 
Last edited:

Clayman

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
Sodax77 said:
...press only one time "bet max"....i think i read long time ago some casinomeister post/news, that their software give more winnings for fun (because entertainment or something)
Guess they will never get one one of those Ecogra seals, one criterion of which is

"Payout Percentages
107.P.1 The statistical return percentage for a particular game type should be no less than that of the equivalent game in free play mode."


Edited to add that I think the practice of so obviously fixing the games in practice mode to lure people into real mode is very sleazy and plenty reason enough to not play there.
 
Last edited:

Sodax77

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Location
EU|FI
I watch again my screenshot... and i'm curious, why there is 2 green dollar symbol (below 10x) in middle reel. Maybe that's protect their software some manipulation.

manipulation... lol :D

Sorry :)

lmao

:cool:
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
marcolino said:
GF is the best one if...,,, if you play for fun !Marco
Maybe not. See the May 13 column at the Wiz.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


"May 13, 2004 Column
My question is whether or not free online demo games follow the same system as their money playing counterparts. I ask because I was playing Netgaming's free roulette and it appeared as though the system was purposely letting you win in order to bait you into playing for money. Do online sites do this? I was basically trying the Martingale, which I know is false, but I turned the 1000 very quickly and easily into 10000.

To answer your question I gave Netgaming a try. In their single zero roulette game I placed 200 bets on red. My results were 133 wins and 67 losses. The probability of 133 or more wins in 200 spins is 1 in 3,788,515. So obviously they were letting me win. Let the record show I do not approve of manipulating the odds for any reason. So to Netgaming, and any other casinos that do this, I say shame on you. However to fiddle with the odd with real money would be a much greater sin and worthy of inclusion on my blacklist."

Don't know when he played there but I'm a little disappointed such obvious manipulation of the odds in "fun" mode does not, in and of itself, warrant inclusion on his "blacklist".

Thumbs down for the Wiz on this one - while he says "shame on you" to them, I say to him, shame on you.
 

marcolino

Dormant account
Joined
May 1, 2004
Location
Italy
Is only my experience.

Well at off-line

Bad at on-line ( 50.000 deposit - 10.500 withdrawal )

Without problems

Regards

Marco
 

DOHC

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Location
Right here
Hey Clayman

I tried gambling federation's new software, only free mode of course, I played a ton of hands of blackjack and I only kept winning and winning, IMO that seems too good to be true, it's obvious that in free mode the odds are in my favor and it's also impressive how they almost make me want to deposit to see if I get so lucky, for now I'll just keep collecting all this imaginary money :rolleyes:
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
And if you try that in real money mode, it will work exactly the opposite way! Then the odds will even out to about where it should be. Of course, you'll go broke in the process, but you'll get a "fair" return if you add the real & play results together lol. :lolup:
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
Combining two sessions, FIVE standard deviations down. Quite the most ridiculous blackjack I've ever seen.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Post your experiences and bump that thread back into public view - I can't.:)
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Wow! I didn't think they would be that obvious about rigging their game. That's incredible.
 

HateMG

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Location
Brooklyn, NY
About 5 months ago I played in couple of GF casinos. I think it was in Commodore I played JoB VP. In 75 hands I had 1 3ok, 1 2 pairs and 2 JoB hands. I know it's a small example but still I think it's ridiculous.
 
Last edited:

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
I had similar experience at 2 or 3 different GF casinos on all flavors of VP. Even when they had multi-hand and I got 4 to a flush, I couldn't fill it. Its obviously rigged.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
Clayman said:
Maybe not. See the May 13 column at the Wiz.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


"May 13, 2004 Column
My question is whether or not free online demo games follow the same system as their money playing counterparts. I ask because I was playing Netgaming's free roulette and it appeared as though the system was purposely letting you win in order to bait you into playing for money. Do online sites do this? I was basically trying the Martingale, which I know is false, but I turned the 1000 very quickly and easily into 10000.

To answer your question I gave Netgaming a try. In their single zero roulette game I placed 200 bets on red. My results were 133 wins and 67 losses. The probability of 133 or more wins in 200 spins is 1 in 3,788,515. So obviously they were letting me win. Let the record show I do not approve of manipulating the odds for any reason. So to Netgaming, and any other casinos that do this, I say shame on you. However to fiddle with the odd with real money would be a much greater sin and worthy of inclusion on my blacklist."

Don't know when he played there but I'm a little disappointed such obvious manipulation of the odds in "fun" mode does not, in and of itself, warrant inclusion on his "blacklist".

Thumbs down for the Wiz on this one - while he says "shame on you" to them, I say to him, shame on you.
It is worth checking out, it is so obviuosly rigged. I have never seen anything quite like it. I played 60 even money bets, and won 48 of them. The probability of doing this well or better in a fair game of roulette is about 1 in 1700000.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
On an even game, winning 48 out of 60 plays, the probability is
1 in 823892 (1 in 0.82 million). Not big, but still no where near your
1 in 1.7 million chance.

Black/red bet or even/odd bet or .... etc in roulette is not an even game
because of the 0 or 00! If you played European roulette with one zero
then 48 wins in 60 plays has a probability of 1 in 2.23 million. It is
worse than your 1 in 1.7 million.

Your point still stands of course just not the numbers! :D
 
Last edited:

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
sw2003 said:
On an even game, winning 48 out of 60 plays, the probability is
1 in 823892 (1 in 0.82 million). Not big, but still no where near your
1 in 1.7 million chance.

Black/red bet or even/odd bet or .... etc in roulette is not an even game
because of the 0 or 00! If you played European roulette with one zero
then 48 wins in 60 plays has a probability of 1 in 2.23 million. It is
worse than your 1 in 1.7 million.

Your point still stands of course just not the numbers! :D
My numbers stand. Please don't start mathematical arguments with me, becuase you are not going to win. :)

I said "even money bets", not even money game, and I calculated the probability of winning 48 times or MORE out of 60 spins in European roulette, which is more meaningful than calculating the probability of winning exactly 48 times.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
You didn't say the magic words "or more" in the original passage.
And you know there is a big difference between exactly 48 wins in 60 and
48 wins or more in 60!
:lolup:

Beside who says anything about winning! I am interested in accuracy! :)
 
Last edited:

Clayman

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
sw2003 said:
You didn't say the magic words "or more" in the original passage. And you know there is a big difference between exactly 48 wins in 60 and 48 wins or more in 60!
You wild and crazy math guys!

I think if they fix a "fun" mode game, they will fix a "real" mode game.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top