Gambling Federation joins iGGBA

On Carusos Topic:
As the PR Manager, one of my tasks is to inform the public on new things or events running at Gambling Federation. If, along the way, I can also accidentally help players, thats great. However, it is not my main purpose here and any grievances or problems of such a nature as Caruso has brought up, should be addressed through the proper channels.

With this said, if Caruso wishes to file complaints with us or with any other organization that we are affiliated or a member of, is of course his choice. We have previously provided detailed logs and explanations to Caruso, and have tried to resolve his issues with us to the best of our abilities without Caruso being satisfied with the result. If you (Caruso) would like to again address the situation with us, our door is as open as it has been before.

Id like to remind everyone that I am available to answer questions, should there be questions I am able to handle, but the best avenue is and will always be to bring it up with our Support department or any Manager that Support might direct your inquiry to.

On Royal Flush Topic:
Our Technical department, when mining the databases for the requested information on Royal Flushes, also provided a number of screenshots built up from actual player data from the Game Servers / Databases. The query that was asked of our technical department did not specify that the screenshots were to be the very latest, therefore the ones that were provided were from the dates listed previously.

These screenshots accurately describe the end result status of a wager made in the software, from the amount in the players bankroll at that moment, his result on his wager to his GFED Points at that time. They are built up from result data stored from real players game details.

To state any more information than we have already done in regards to the Royal Flushes, would in part break the Privacy Policies that we have in place. While the screenshots themselves are not containing any identifiable information, without prior approval, we can not provide more.

Regarding player testimonials about hitting Royal Flushes; we do not think we need to provide more details in this than what has currently been posted. If the Meister would like more details to verify the validity of data we have provided, that could possibly be arranged, but more data about the Royal Flushes will not be given.

In closing, I would like to remind everyone that if you wish to refuse the validity of the press releases we are currently posting, we can not really stop you. However, if you simply have doubts, you can ask me directly for more details which i will be happy to provide.

Until next Press Release - Best Regards,
Talia Paschini

We have previously provided detailed logs and explanations to Caruso, and have tried to resolve his issues with us to the best of our abilities without Caruso being satisfied with the result. If you (Caruso) would like to again address the situation with us, our door is as open as it has been before.

???

I have no idea what you're talking about.

1) I requested the logs.

2) They were sent ("detailed explanation"? What's that about? All I got was the logs and a "here are your logs" note from the CSR who sent them).

That's it. There was no other communication - I requested none, and none was offered. There was no official "dispute". Nobody tried to "resolve" anything because there was nothing to resolve. I played, requested my logs and posted the results on the forums. That's all there ever was to it. That's all there CAN be - we are not talking about payment disputes, we're talking about rigged games. How do you "dispute" such a matter? All I could say is "they cheat". Not much room for a dispute there.

That you tried to "resolve" any "issue" to my eventual dissatisfaction is an absolute myth. The only communication between myself and GF was my requesting the logs and GF sending them.

Yiiiiiiiii, the iGGBA have a booth at the ICE next month.

I know what's high on my Stalk 'n Slash list. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back