Gambling Federation joins iGGBA

Kitty_23

Casino Representative
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Location
Montreal
iGGBA is delighted to announce that Gambling Federation has joined its ranks and become the most recent of 50 members.

iGGBA believes that by supporting a broad and diverse membership base, reaching from content developers over testing companies and law firms to operators, every necessary aspect can be considered in the interplay between the different parties. This premise has proven especially helpful in iGGBAs latest efforts liaising between industry and government to further the developments of the UK Draft Gambling Bill.

Flaviano Fogli, CEO of Gambling Federation, comments the membership: We are delighted to join the iGGBA, an organization dedicated to improve the gaming industry. We look forward in working together to ensure that the industry achieves its true potential.

About iGGBA interactive Gaming, Gambling and Betting Association
iGGBA is the primary industry body in the EU representing companies involved in the operation or provision of interactive platforms for gaming, gambling and betting. With 50 members, the Association aims to work with the Government and regulators in formulating fair and proper regulation, upholding the probity and trustworthiness of the industry, and supporting standards of appropriate social responsibility. For further information, please contact the iGGBA secretariat at +44 (0) 20-7620-2770 or via email at weshimes@iggba.org.uk.

Contact
Talia Paschini ;)
Email: talia@gamblingfederation.com
Public Relations Manager
www.gamblingfederation.com
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
GAMBLING FEDERATION ARE CHEATS.

I have the evidence of a blackjack session of about 900 hands with an overall loss amounting to FIVE STANDARD DEVIATIONS. Aside from the Casino Bar experiment (6.83 SDs), this is the most statistically improbable occurance that I have ever seen documented in my nearly four years of play.

I have the proof. Any GF rep wanting to call my bluff - go right ahead. You won't like it one bit.

Patronize Gambling Federation at your own risk. They can cheat and do cheat.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Not to stir the shit in my own forum, I'm wondering if there has ever been a reported RF in their video poker. I know this was an issue a while back, and I don't think any player has come forward stating they had one. Please correct me if I am wrong...
 

Kitty_23

Casino Representative
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Location
Montreal
Thank you for your question Bryan,

We have regular RFs in our software as in any other gaming software. Please bear in mind that we are an international company serving 15 different languages. The English market is only a small portion of our business. We do have a lot of RF winners, evenly dispersed throughout the other languages including English.

This might explain why the RF might seem a rare accuracy but in fact its not.
Cheers,
Talia
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Hi Talia,

Thanks for the explanation. I've just never heard from a player who has received one, nor have I seen a screenshot of one either. I'm not saying they aren't happening, it's just that the players who receive RFs aren't spreading the word. If anyone has a screenshot of a GF Natural Royal Flush, please post it. Thanks!
 

padanian

Experienced Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Location
Italy
mmmhhhh.....

Kitty_23 said:
iGGBA is delighted to announce that Gambling Federation has joined its ranks and become the most recent of 50 members.

iGGBA believes that by supporting a broad and diverse membership base, reaching from content developers over testing companies and law firms to operators, every necessary aspect can be considered in the interplay between the different parties. This premise has proven especially helpful in iGGBAs latest efforts liaising between industry and government to further the developments of the UK Draft Gambling Bill.

Flaviano Fogli, CEO of Gambling Federation, comments the membership: We are delighted to join the iGGBA, an organization dedicated to improve the gaming industry. We look forward in working together to ensure that the industry achieves its true potential.

About iGGBA interactive Gaming, Gambling and Betting Association
iGGBA is the primary industry body in the EU representing companies involved in the operation or provision of interactive platforms for gaming, gambling and betting. With 50 members, the Association aims to work with the Government and regulators in formulating fair and proper regulation, upholding the probity and trustworthiness of the industry, and supporting standards of appropriate social responsibility. For further information, please contact the iGGBA secretariat at +44 (0) 20-7620-2770 or via email at weshimes@iggba.org.uk.

Contact
Talia Paschini ;)
Email: talia@gamblingfederation.com
Public Relations Manager
www.gamblingfederation.com
.......too many Italian names to be something serious....
 

Petunia

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Location
Woman lives in London
** Seeing is believing. I have now seen Pigs fly.... How about a screen shot? **
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
padanian said:
.......too many Italian names to be something serious....
I've met Flaviano Fogli a number of time; I don't think he's Italian...

...but I'm a screwhead. Of course he's Italian.
 
Last edited:

Kitty_23

Casino Representative
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Location
Montreal
Hi Bryan,

As requested, please find attached the last RF's we have registered in our database. (3 screenshots)

Cheers,
Talia ;)
 

padanian

Experienced Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Location
Italy
casinomeister said:
I've met Flaviano Fogli a number of time; I don't think he's Italian...
Name and surname are definitely Italian. And Fogli is a very common family name of the area where I come from. Maybe they could be from Ticino in Switzerland.
From what I can see the web sites promoting Gambling Federation casinos in my language are just shameful (I think there was an old thread with some interesting posts from Caruso and Dominique). It's a pity that those sites represent the only info available to Italian speaking players. I'm just sorry not to have enough time to provide some alternatives...
Of course I can make bad jokes on Italians, being an Italian myself. But it is worth to remember that in Italy also the state run Casino' di Venezia was rigging its slots...
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
Maybe an Italian forum at Casinomeister - there's a German one, and clearly there are Italian gamblers out there who'd benefit.

Just a thought.

I'm wondering whether or not the iGGBA would be interested in evidence that their newest client almost certainly cheats at blackjack. I'll send them an email - can't do any harm.
 

amandajm

Experienced Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2001
Location
London
This Firm have some
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


I think your email Caruso should be information they seek, not have pushed upon them after they ignored your words in this thread.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
That is sickening. Entry no. 44: British Telecom. Entry no. 49: Gambling Federation.

I give up.

What is the screening process? Pay up and your in?

Haven't contacted them yet, but will do so this week, and will post feedback.
 

padanian

Experienced Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Location
Italy
Kitty_23 said:
Hi Bryan,

As requested, please find attached the last RF's we have registered in our database. (3 screenshots)

Cheers,
Talia ;)
It would be nicer to have players sending their screenshots...
 

Petunia

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Location
Woman lives in London
** Kitty, where did these come from if I may ask? You cannot blame one for being just a leeeeeeetle sceptical :) BUT thanks anyway!! **
 

Kitty_23

Casino Representative
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Location
Montreal
Hi Petunia,

Here is the data you requested :
The casino is www.videopokerclassic.com, currency is USD.
Image Name >royalflush1.gif> Country: United States > Win Date:08-MAY-04
Image Name >royalflush2.gif> Country: France > Win Date:08-MAY-04
Image Name >royalflush3.gif> Country: United Kingdom> Win Date:11-MAY-04

Cheers,
Talia ;)
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Joined
May 15, 2002
Location
Visalia, California
Kitty_23 said:
Hi Petunia,

Here is the data you requested :
The casino is www.videopokerclassic.com, currency is USD.
Image Name >royalflush1.gif> Country: United States > Win Date:08-MAY-04
Image Name >royalflush2.gif> Country: France > Win Date:08-MAY-04
Image Name >royalflush3.gif> Country: United Kingdom> Win Date:11-MAY-04

Cheers,
Talia ;)
Kitty:

I'd much rather hear something from you in defense of the comments made here by Caruso.

"I have the evidence of a blackjack session of about 900 hands with an overall loss amounting to FIVE STANDARD DEVIATIONS. Aside from the Casino Bar experiment (6.83 SDs), this is the most statistically improbable occurance that I have ever seen documented in my nearly four years of play.

I have the proof. Any GF rep wanting to call my bluff - go right ahead. You won't like it one bit.

Patronize Gambling Federation at your own risk. They can cheat and do cheat." Have a good one.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
Kitty_23 said:
Hi Bryan,

As requested, please find attached the last RF's we have registered in our database. (3 screenshots)

Cheers,
Talia ;)

There are no dates, time, players' user id (ok may be you should not reveal that). But the screenshots meant nothing, it could be the programmers having a tests run and took the screenshots! It could be done in fun mode! Or these could have been hit 5 years ago! Or they could be generated by means other than in actual play! They don't carry a lot of weight as far as proving that people do hit RF in your casino. Sorry, you need to do better than this!

If you were a defense lawyer, you would be teared to shreds by the other side.
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top