gambling cards they say 50:50 chance...

you sound very optimistic, i will take my time and my phone to record and prove you wrong, in other words i will waste some wins to gamble 1. on big wins, 100x+ 2. on max bet 50x+ wins. im afraid to not be filmed by them with the thought i do maneuvers.
this provider Old / Expired Link i played for years. all 5-reel games, hundreds of session, never produced a line of 5oak highest symbol. probably because roulette wins kill the other games. and by never i mean never, is not like in judiciary life means 20 years.
in this provider you can half collect the win as much as you wish and leave an ammount you are comfortable to gamble with. every bloody time without exception when you gamble straight without halfing a big risk(on this machine big is considered 30x plus) you will NEVER guess the card because you are not permitted to. many displays were being broken by players because of this. i walk 30 meters from home to play this crap but never the games just the roulette. enough for legal 50:50 i will record this too i will take my time.

Go for it :) Happy to be statistically proved wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back