That's a pretty broad question.
Lying to yourself and others about money
Spending more than you have
When its not about winning anymore (When its not about enjoyment anymore and only about winning)
When you start ignoring the things you used to enjoy that were not gambling based
Chasing your loses
This list could go on and on.
How to stop:
Close all your casino accounts citing you have a gambling problem
unsubscribe to emails
If you have a loved one that you are with be honest with them and give all your financial options to them, no credit cards, no debit cards
Go to an open GA meeting
Have your Casinomeister account closed or swithched to "quit gambling"
This list could on as well, any option that you find relief is good, eventually you will start to take back your life, just be honest at every turn.
...that will mean you lose the habit and that's crucial.
I think that answering this 20 questions will help you to check if you are in trouble.
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
source:You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
lol, I'm a pretty recreational gambler ie I really don't play a lot, but Hell, even most of those questions apply to me
4 of course - I feel guilty about a lot of purchases I make
6. I work at home and should be working, but go a run at slots for a few hours
9. yup - don't most people? I mean, slots are designed to take your $
10. mooooooom, I busted out..can I borrow another twenty? (B and M)
14 all the time - many a time I've seen the sun come up - but that applies to any activity where I'm enjoying myself
15. of course - I don't play when I'm busy, I play when I'm bored
17. so does Mario - too much of any video entertainment and little characters spin behind my eyelids
19. of course - B and Ms have alcohol and buffets - great place to go out for an evening