G_FED and Ace-Games retaliate

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
It seems that G_FED and ACE_GAMES are retaliating against the bad publicity generated from this forum by promoting themselves here. Or are they filling the place with new threads so that the complaints against them can be shuffled to the 2ndpage where they wont be noticed?

chuchu59 said:
It seems that G_FED and ACE_GAMES are retaliating against the bad publicity generated from this forum by promoting themselves here. Or are they filling the place with new threads so that the complaints against them can be shuffled to the 2ndpage where they wont be noticed?

All I know is...I'm getting spammed to death from Ace-Games..I was told i was removed over and over and still get spammed.
Then they tell me I'm not in the data base....???
I forwarded the email they sent me to prove that I am..

JERKS!!!

slotchik said:
All I know is...I'm getting spammed to death from Ace-Games..I was told i was removed over and over and still get spammed.
Then they tell me I'm not in the data base....???
I forwarded the email they sent me to prove that I am..

JERKS!!!

They will not remove you. Not only do they not have a removal link in their emails, which most companies with anti spam policies do have, if you send an email to support requesting they remove you, they ignore it. I have sent an email to support over 10 times, asking, then demanding that they remove me from their database. They just ignore the emails and do not even write back. No wonder they are rogued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back