Fruitcase VS Gonzos Quest

Chipkin9

I'm not a Senior
Two similar and almost identical games.

Except for a few things.

1. Gonzos quest seems to be pretty popular in comparison. (I haven't seen mention of Fruitcase here at CM)
2. Fruitcase has a higher max return
3. Variance.

Gonzos quest has pretty good potential as a slot, but expect to go hundreds of spins without a bonus on this one. You need to get lucky early on (same case with every slot really :p )

The variance on gonzo is really high.

Similarly you can expect to go hundreds of spins on Fruitcase without a bonus (Although from my experience it hits far more frequently than Gonzo).

The MAJOR difference between these games though is the payout potential, and in my opinion makes Fruitcase the better option to play.

In Gonzo the highest paying symbol is £25 for a £0.20 bet.

If you are in the freespins on Gonzo you could hit that with 15x multiplier.

This would give you a max win of = £375

This is 1875x Bet.

Now let's go to Fruitcase.

The highest paying symbol is £20 for a £0.20 bet.

In normal play you can get up to a 8x multiplier.

This gives you £160. 800x total bet.

BUT...If you are in freespin mode ALL wins are multiplied by 3x.

Giving a 24 time multiplier. 8 times 3.

So.

Hitting the highest paying symbol on Fruitcase in freespins would give you £20 x 8 x 3 = £480

This is 2400x Bet :)

For me Fruitcase is by far the better game. It seems far easier to hit the bonus round, and pays out better in the bonus compared to Gonzos Quest.

I hit this yesterday. It's a decent but not colossal win, but shows the potential of the wins possible.

340x Fruit Case.jpg

don't forget though, each spin on gonzo can pay multiple wins, so there's all the falls which lead up to the £375 and the wins which might follow it, still at x15. so one spin could potentially pay much more than the £480 of fruit case 'single spin'

don't forget though, each spin on gonzo can pay multiple wins, so there's all the falls which lead up to the £375 and the wins which might follow it, still at x15. so one spin could potentially pay much more than the £480 of fruit case 'single spin'

Fruitcase is exactly the same. Each and every one of the spins leading up to the £480 win contributes to you overall winnings. ;)

EDIT: As in Gonzo the same applies to Fruitcase; where if you are at the 15x multiplier (In fruitcases errrrmmm...case, the multiplier sticks at 8x which still results in a 24x multiplier since the freespins winnings are trebled in fruitcase ).

Two similar and almost identical games.

Except for a few things.

1. Gonzos quest seems to be pretty popular in comparison. (I haven't seen mention of Fruitcase here at CM)
2. Fruitcase has a higher max return
3. Variance.

Gonzos quest has pretty good potential as a slot, but expect to go hundreds of spins without a bonus on this one. You need to get lucky early on (same case with every slot really :p )

The variance on gonzo is really high.

Similarly you can expect to go hundreds of spins on Fruitcase without a bonus (Although from my experience it hits far more frequently than Gonzo).

The MAJOR difference between these games though is the payout potential, and in my opinion makes Fruitcase the better option to play.

In Gonzo the highest paying symbol is £25 for a £0.20 bet.

If you are in the freespins on Gonzo you could hit that with 15x multiplier.

This would give you a max win of = £375

This is 1875x Bet.

Now let's go to Fruitcase.

The highest paying symbol is £20 for a £0.20 bet.

In normal play you can get up to a 8x multiplier.

This gives you £160. 800x total bet.

BUT...If you are in freespin mode ALL wins are multiplied by 3x.

Giving a 24 time multiplier. 8 times 3.

So.

Hitting the highest paying symbol on Fruitcase in freespins would give you £20 x 8 x 3 = £480

This is 2400x Bet :)

For me Fruitcase is by far the better game. It seems far easier to hit the bonus round, and pays out better in the bonus compared to Gonzos Quest.

I hit this yesterday. It's a decent but not colossal win, but shows the potential of the wins possible.

View attachment 61448

I think you are absolutely right. I'd never even heard of it until it turned up on VS tournaments.

Had a few decent wins in them and with the fs I won.

One negative is it doesn't appear to be available for mobile.

Maybe a session on this is warranted this weekend.

I think you are absolutely right. I'd never even heard of it until it turned up on VS tournaments.

Had a few decent wins in them and with the fs I won.

One negative is it doesn't appear to be available for mobile.

Maybe a session on this is warranted this weekend.

I found the game the exact same way...VideoSlots freespins Tournaments (when they were good).

Hit a couple of nice wins, went and played it for real cash and I now find it the best NetEnt game available to play personally.

The differnce is, that fruitcase only multiplies your wins if a wild is involved....

Absolutely true.

But the wild does fall on the reels alot. Especially in freespins :thumbsup:

The main point is still valid though, you can still hit a 2400x bet compared to gonzo's 1875x bet ;)

Biggest win on Fruitcase 500x bet-bet 20p won £100

Biggest win on Gonzo 850x bet-bet 20p won £171

However the win on Fruit Case was not even with 2nd top symbol so I'll say Fruit Case does have an edge on Gonzo slightly!

Just lost 20 euros in 20 minutes on 0.2 bets after reading this thread. No bonus round, biggest win was 1 euro. Gonzo and this one are almost the same high variance crap. 2 modes, hot or cold, no between.

Used to play Gonzo's Quest a lot when I first started, I would have said it's my favourite slot at one time.

Who knew it is so similar to Fruitcase in terms of payout potential. It's strange how Fruitcase has never appealed to me so I've hardly touched it but it sounds good for lowrolling, with the chance of a good hit.

As for Gonzo, I used to get the bonus rounds fairly consistently and have had some decent wins on it.

Nowadays I'm shocked at how hard it is to trigger the bloody bonus and at how quickly it can destroy balances. I think I'd rather play Fruitcase (or anything else)

Used to play Gonzo's Quest a lot when I first started, I would have said it's my favourite slot at one time.

Who knew it is so similar to Fruitcase in terms of payout potential. It's strange how Fruitcase has never appealed to me so I've hardly touched it but it sounds good for lowrolling, with the chance of a good hit.

As for Gonzo, I used to get the bonus rounds fairly consistently and have had some decent wins on it.

Nowadays I'm shocked at how hard it is to trigger the bloody bonus and at how quickly it can destroy balances. I think I'd rather play Fruitcase (or anything else)

Try this Goatwack play it on computer version until it either wins big or thrashes you. Next switch to mobile version and repeat this swapping between them until one hits the motherload ;). I did this on Gonzo and it worked. Sadly Fruitcase not on mobile so unable to do it. My other method is playing them both on minimum bet. You will get way more playtime out them. :thumbsup:

Fruit case

Well, I´ve got to thank you for the advice. Haven´t played this game for a long time but gave it a shot after reading this thread. About 10 spins in I got freespins and hit this. It was 5 oranges at the highest multiplier. Of course the game crashed while adding up so I didnt have the time to catch the picture

Attachments

• rsz_fruitcase.jpg
    rsz_fruitcase.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 79
Well, I´ve got to thank you for the advice. Haven´t played this game for a long time but gave it a shot after reading this thread. About 10 spins in I got freespins and hit this. It was 5 oranges at the highest multiplier. Of course the game crashed while adding up so I didnt have the time to catch the picture

1300€ ish?? for about €1.18? Very nice indeed!! :eek:

Great hit ;)

Played last night, turned £20 into £30. Nothing exciting.

Got 15 FS on Super Monopoly Money at VS and ended up with £3.21 balance.

Second spin this morning...

Fruit Case.png

I hate both these games..

Gonzo never fails to slaughter me, he utterly destroys me the bas****

Well I started with a £70 balance this morning, 20p spins.

Well over 1500 spins (probably close or even over 2000; stopped counting after 1000spins), and no fucking bonus.

Random and RTP:

my-arse-3.jpg

Never again! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back