friends advise switching to cryptocurrency

and what? did you figure it out?
Yes! Everything is very clear, thank you, thank you for the link to the site!) Already finished the registration and verification process :) I started making deposits. As long as everyone likes it! If so, I will contact you again.

Yes! Everything is very clear, thank you, thank you for the link to the site!) Already finished the registration and verification process :) I started making deposits. As long as everyone likes it! If so, I will contact you again.
when you get a status - pls will write to me)

Hmm, I think you should do as you think is best. A lot of people invest in crypto today. But if we do an analysis, we see that there are also many failures. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and very risky. There are much better alternatives than investing in crypto, such as stocks. Stocks are not the most stable either, as the S & P 500 lost more than one-third of its value after the pandemic. But if you know how to use an economic fx calendar, it is very simple to be successful in trading, much simpler than in crypto. So I recommend you analyze these options and choose the most suitable one.

Hmm, I think you should do as you think is best. A lot of people invest in crypto today. But if we do an analysis, we see that there are also many failures. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and very risky. There are much better alternatives than investing in crypto, such as stocks. Stocks are not the most stable either, as the S & P 500 lost more than one-third of its value after the pandemic. But if you know how to use an economic fx calendar, it is very simple to be successful in trading, much simpler than in crypto. So I recommend you analyze these options and choose the most suitable one.
Thank you very much for the information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back