FREE SPINS: January 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Not free spins offer-

Today:
7 Sunday spins!
On Sunday January 27th from 12:00 to 16:00 we'll be celebrating our 7th birthday in style by giving every player (except adamtheaddict who per chat info they are not available to) 7 free spins on Banana Rock!

Thanks for the headsup. I also Fixed that for you x
Havn't deposited for 2 months, went on chat after they didnt load and was told to log in and out a few times and keep trying the game. Going back afterwards again to chat, to find out if I'm eligable again. i was idle so long it disconnected through the 25 minutes it took waiting in the conversation to still not get an answer, l did however get 10 spins on starburst for the loss of 1 hour of my life booyakasha.

Though cs did say there also was 70 waiting in bod, so i guess I'll let them off lol..

Last edited:
I didn't have the spins on banana rock either. Didnt contact live chat but opened book of dead on my phone and 70 spins are there. Note these spins were only showing on phone and not desktop. Better then 10 on banana rock any day! :thumbsup:

Don't know what the spins on the Wiz were, perhaps personal or from a week ago perhaps, but they do have Sunday spins on occasion @ LeoVegas
However, those usually are active between 12:00 and 16:00..

Today:
7 Sunday spins!
On Sunday January 27th from 12:00 to 16:00 we'll be celebrating our 7th birthday in style by giving every player 7 free spins on Banana Rock!
According to chat no UK for the freebie

I didn't have the spins on banana rock either. Didnt contact live chat but opened book of dead on my phone and 70 spins are there. Note these spins were only showing on phone and not desktop. Better then 10 on banana rock any day! :thumbsup:
Great shout I got them...

Wow nice find guys i did try on mobile for those 7 spins early today but nothing on computer desktop i just got the 70 spins so works on computer not just mobile :)

Wow nice find guys i did try on mobile for those 7 spins early today but nothing on computer desktop i just got the 70 spins so works on computer not just mobile :)
None for me and I am in the UK. A family member did get a promotion to download and deposit on the app to get 70 spins on Book of Dead the day after though. Have you folks downloaded the Leo app lately?

-Not free spins offer-

Thanks for the headsup. I also Fixed that for you x
Havn't deposited for 2 months, went on chat after they didnt load and was told to log in and out a few times and keep trying the game. Going back afterwards again to chat, to find out if I'm eligable again. i was idle so long it disconnected through the 25 minutes it took waiting in the conversation to still not get an answer, l did however get 10 spins on starburst for the loss of 1 hour of my life booyakasha.

Though cs did say there also was 70 waiting in bod, so i guess I'll let them off lol..
Not for UK.

Not for UK.

Cheers bud. I just made an assumpton and jumped to the conclusion you got them, based on you liking his comment and also that the CS couldn't give me the reason as to why i didn't get them other than I'm not eligable (not that i really cared about 7 spins, but begun to wonder if I'd been removed from promotions for lack of deposits in the past 2 months).

Cheers bud. I just made an assumpton and jumped to the conclusion you got them, based on you liking his comment and also that the CS couldn't give me the reason as to why i didn't get them other than I'm not eligable (not that i really cared about 7 spins, but begun to wonder if I'd been removed from promotions for lack of deposits in the past 2 months).
Nah not your fault and its no cos lack of deposits lol its just sucky Leo not liking me.

It is a forum, not the government or business structure where you must be more formalistic and discuss the only aim. Why if people want chatting it is big problem for you dear moderator? I feel like you think "I am a big boss, want that donkeys do it right or don't do it at all". I liked the previous thread because every day it was updating and people discuss many news and gambling. You can plays in gods further, dear moderator, or hear us - users and do what we want. Please, open previous thread and let everything be as it was before. If you don't like it, then just scroll further, no need to sacrifice users interests. I hope you noticed a decrease in activity of the topic. I have nothing more to say. Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back